Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 281
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Black Nonbelievers Presents SeaCon 2024!!!
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Perfection on Four Wheels – Why Moab is America's Top Off-Roading Paradise
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Top 10 Four Seasons Hotels In The World
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- VIP Vacations Earns Prestigious Elite Diamond Preferred Status with ALGV
And I would guess another reason the event is always sold-out is that it runs this year from February 23, - February 26, 2023. And who wouldn't want to spend four days in the Sunshine State, when it's currently 82 degrees from my perch on Ocean Drive.
The event's founder and top executive Lee Brian Schrager ever present on the scene is expecting 60,000 visitors this year says, "We're going into the best years of the festival. The level of talent and the support of the community is better than it's ever been."
Our mission today is the same as when we started in our first year, to shine a spotlight on the local chefs that are putting Miami on the world's culinary map."Long before Nobu or Thomas Keller or Fabio Trabocchi opened restaurants here, they saw how great Miami is. It's been a boomerang effect. Miami is no longer a seasonal place. It's busy all year round," says Schrager.
Four of the events expecting big numbers are and with a lineup is way too packed to fully do justice to here, but to whet your appetite, here are a few highlighted events that still had tickets available at press time. Check the full schedule here (https://sobewff.org/events/).
- Burger Bash – Emeril Lagasse emcees this throwdown tonight while celebrity judges including Robert Irvine, Nicole Gates, Jawan Strader, and Dave Portnoy pick the winner. Tickets are $325.
- FoodieCon takes place Saturday at Loews hotel with more social media influencers than you can shake a corncob at, plus various interactive, Instagrammable goings-on. General admission is $95.
- Sunday, Mashama Bailey, who has won the James Beard award for Outstanding Chef and been called the "the most important chef in America" by Financial Times, hosts a jazz brunch at Loews hotel. $195.
- Graze all Sunday on samples under the tents at the Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village. General admission tickets cost $265.
If you're staying longer than Monday, MiamiBeachwalkingtours.com (http://www.miamibeachwalkingtours.com) should be your preferred choice, their tours showcase the best foods, attractions, culture, and walking all in one tour.
More on eTradeWire News
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
What's Included in the South Beach Sunset Walking Dinner Tour
The South Beach Sunset Walking Dinner starts with a get-acquainted Margarita at a tikki bar overlooking Biscayne Bay and welcomes the evening's sunset.
We'll have a local Latin-flavored chicken empanada, a shrimp empanada followed by a seafood taco, and homemade Italian gelato for dessert. Tour costs $75.00 per person and includes food and beverages. Tour begins at 5pm and ends at 7pm.
In addition, we'll visit well-known attractions; the South Point Pier, where our famous beach and Key Biscayne meet. Our next spot to visit is Nikki Beach, a beautiful beach resort, and walk through the famed Art Deco district. Our last stop on the tour will be the Versace Mansion.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, contact Bruce at; email@example.com or by phone/text; at 917-576-8970
For more information on Miami Beach tourism please visit;
More on eTradeWire News
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
Miami Beach Walking Tours
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Human HER2 Conjugated to Magnetic Beads
- New Studies Show the Impact of e2L Coaching on Teacher Retention & Multilingual Learners' Outcomes
- Mission Cloud Names Dr. Ryan Ries Chief Data Science Strategist