Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 248
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 239
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- Village Box Café Bar & Grill to Accept Investments from The Community
- Weber's Offers Curbside Pickup in Ann Arbor
- Burroughs Introduces TransacTec™ Device as a Service – The Future of Transaction Technology
- Amarachi And Gallo Wines Team Up To Honor FDNY & CasPrep Families
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- Eighth & Fork Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
"Soulman's Bar-B-Que and Nolan Ryan Angus Beef have a shared commitment to quality in freshness, flavor, and the foundations that serve our communities, families and environment," says Brett Randle, CEO of Soulman's Bar-B-Que. "Nolan Ryan Angus Beef is raised by ranchers who truly care for both the land and the animals. By incorporating the USDA Certified Tender program, Nolan Ryan Angus Beef meets and exceeds normal selection criteria in providing exceptional tenderness and consistency that we are proud to serve to each of our customers. The meat is just that good!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
Alongside Nolan Ryan, the beloved icon of America's favorite pastime, Soulman's Bar-B-Que is introducing the world to the Texas Triple Play available for July 4th weekend.
The Texas Triple Play includes one pound of sliced Nolan Ryan's Angus Beef, one pound of Soulman's signature sausage and one slab of tender ribs, cooked low and slow over hickory wood for only $49.99. Customers can add on family size sides (32 oz) for $7.99. To top it off, a pan of banana pudding that feeds ten can be added for $10.99.
Pre-orders have begun at https://soulmans.com/texas-triple-play-pre-order-2020/ for pick up on Thursday, July 2, Friday, July 3 or Saturday, July 4.
"We are proud to be a part of this homegrown partnership to serve Texas Bar-B-Que lovers. With a shared passion for great food and fellowship, the future growth we will experience together is very bright," says Nolan Ryan.
More on eTradeWire News
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Solvefory.org Introduces the SOLVE FOR WHY t-shirt campaign
About Soulman's Bar-B-Que
For more than 45 years, Soulman's Bar-B-Que has satisfied the hardest to please bar-b-que lovers….Texans! Founded in Pleasant Grove, Texas in 1974, Soulman's had only a few simple goals—serve great Texas-style BBQ and offer friendly, sincere service. Soulman's original family recipes are still the foundation for the company's success from their 8 different types of meat that are smoked "low & slow" over only hickory wood to their famous homemade sides, including Ranch house beans and Texas style cream corn! Throughout the years, this family-owned and operated company has remained true to its original strive for success and customer satisfaction and is honored to be considered one of the Top Bar-B-Que Chains in America (https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/americas-best-barbecue-chains-2018-gallery) (2018).
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues