Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 281
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Commercial Cleaning Service Company, Montgomery County, PA
- Honors medals leave students with lasting positive reinforcement
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Best Practices for Retention & Career Elevation for Women and Underrepresented Communities in Sales
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Top Promotional Product Trends in 2024
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
SortRefer was launched in 2009 and its award-winning portal now provides a range of conveyancing and other ancillary services for brokers and their clients.
The month-long campaign aims to help new mortgage broker users familiarise themselves with the SortRefer portal more quickly by providing them with a series of invaluable resources and insights.
The campaign will feature eight video 'how to guides', which are hosted on the website and will be supported and shared by the company's Broker Support team.
They will address SortRefer's most popular frequently asked questions and offer a range of materials which will provide an introduction to the portal and navigation around the site.
Best practice will be discussed, with in-depth tutorials on how to utilise SortRefer's broker toolkit, leverage supplier filters and create quotes seamlessly on the SortRefer portal.
Other videos include guidance on SortRefer's site navigation and a mini guide on how to handle supplier feedback.
More on eTradeWire News
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
There is also a dedicated video on the company's Stamp Duty Check product, which is designed to help with complex Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT in England), Land Transaction Tax (LTT in Wales) or Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT in Scotland).
A series of other educational resources have been introduced to enhance user experience, including a suite of leaflets and a new blog, which is available on the SortRefer website.
The video guides are available at: https://bit.ly/461b5GM
Commenting on the launch of the new campaign, Kevin Tunnicliffe, CEO of Sort Group, said:
"We're excited to be launching SortRefer's new education campaign, which is designed to ensure that mortgage brokers understand the SortRefer portal and get the best out of it for their clients and customers.
"The roll-out of this campaign will empower our users and support their business growth by streamlining their operations."
Designed to support mortgage brokers and IFAs, SortRefer offers a range of products and services to assist clients with the home move and remortgage process.
SortRefer continues to set industry benchmarks, providing clients with transparent fee structures and delivering quick and cost-effective services, establishing themselves as a trusted choice for clients seeking conveyancing and legal solutions.
BH PR Communications
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- ASA to Discuss Valuations for Financial Reporting from an IFRS Perspective in Upcoming Webinar
- ACC STL Receives 2023 Outstanding Achievement Award for "Innovative Programming Effort"
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- Meet Your Fitness Goals by Installing a Home Gym
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Winn Claybaugh's New Podcast Features Lorenzo Lewis: From Prison Birth to Mental-Health Advocate
- DCMS Network: Your Guard Against Time and Revenue Loss in Construction Projects
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Maximize Your Online Reach: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in Raleigh, NC
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Blue Monday and the holidays offer opportunities for parents and children to discuss financial literacy
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Despite Testimony, Colleges Do Punish Speech - See GWU
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine