Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Lean on Me: The Brotherhood of Rock and Roll at Freedom Hall in Park Forest
- Total Escape has Successful Grand Opening and Puzzle Hunt as a Local Family Run Escape Room
- Michael Henderson's Bass Playing On Title Track Of Marvin Gaye's Soon To Be Released 1972 Album!
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- Singer/songwriter/producer Jerad Finck Signs Label Deal With Onerpm
- Loa's Promise Earns Best Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi Honor at Cinequest Film & Creativity Festival
- British Psycho Thriller 'THE UNSEEN' Acquired for US Release
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
Bollywood Star Sonu Nigam unites with Grammy Winner for a Colossal Collaboration
Sonu Nigam, releases English Single with
Grammy-winning Producer/ Engineer, Jason Goldstein –
Hall of Fame feat. MC Yogi
A remarkable, global union between uncompromising artists from the east and west is now a reality. Internationally celebrated artist, Sonu Nigam, who is reverently described as the 'Michael Jackson of India' by his millions of fans worldwide and 11-time Grammy-nominated and Grammy-winning Producer/ Engineer, Jason Goldstein, have come together to create a hit in the making, Hall Of Fame featuring MC Yogi.
The single has been penned by hitmaker, Jim Beanz, with music creation by 6th Sense, while the music has been produced by Jason Goldstein, one of the most in-demand hitmakers in the contemporary RnB/ Hip Hop scene, esteemed for his work with artists such as Beyonce, Jay Z, Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Rihanna Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Lopez, Ludacris and LL Cool J to name just a few. Goldstein's music paired with Nigam's inimitable vocals give the song a modern dance vibe for global audiences. Hall of Fame will release worldwide on 20th October, as part of b2 Music's second installment in its genre-defining compilation album series, Billboard Presents Electric Asia
Marking a long-awaited crossover into the mainstream by the undisputedly most versatile playback singer of the Bollywood industry of this generation, Hall of Fame bears the hallmarks of an iconic anthem for the international dance scene, marking a dynamic collaboration between Nigam and Goldstein, who brought onboard Hip Hop Guru, MC Yogi, as a featured artist. The prospect of Nigam's vocals over Goldstein's particular style of music production and sounds yields it among some of Nigam's best material in years.
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
Sonu Nigam has reigned over the Bollywood 'Playback' scene since he first started recording hits in the 90's. Recently Nigam, who has been named Bollywood singer of the year a massive 15 times, has branched out for collaborations with everyone from Avicii to Britney Spears. Hall of Fame is his first, solo English language single, featuring his trademark, soaring vocal range and emotion, juxtaposed with a rhyme from superstar yoga rapper, MC Yogi.
Speaking about the track, Sonu Nigam says, ""How amazing and exciting to be included on the Billboard Presents Electric Asia album. There's no more fortunate a musician than me in this world, touch wood, who has received so much love worldwide for so long and life is still opening newer doors to my absolute astonishment. "Hall of Fame" is my best ever English language single. I am really proud of it and my hope is to reach an audience around the world with this track, to share the excitement. It was a joy to work with artists such as MC Yogi and Grammy-winning engineer/ producer Jason Goldstein on this song. I am also thankful to my team from EEG Talent, Nick Rajsakha along with Prolific Media's RJ Bucaria, who put together this amazing collaboration from across the ocean along with the forward-thinking team from b2/ Billboard Records, Jonathan Serbin and Sean Dinsmore, and due to the teamwork, Jason and I were able co-create an innovative musical experience. Billboard, given its international reach and reputation, is a perfect home for this track."
Sonu Nigam's single is in good company on the Billboard Presents Electric Asia series and Volume Two features 15 tracks from the hottest emerging artists and established talent from across Asia, such as the renowned, international DJ/ Producer DJ KSHMR; Warner Music's Tia; Chinese superstar Jason Zhang; Chinese Hip Hop star Jia; China's electronic godfather Mickey Zhang; and Thai superstar Namchato.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
Speaking about the track Hall of Fame and the second volume in the Billboard Presents Electric Asia album series, Jonathan Serbin, CEO, b2, says, "We are thrilled to launch Volume Two of the Billboard Presents Electric Asia series and to work with India's superstar Sonu Nigam on this Volume. In particular, we are excited to continue to establish links between Asian and Western music markets and fans and to also welcome the new links to the Indian music market and fans.
Sean Dinsmore, A&R Director, b2 adds, "This album brings in tracks from across Asia. Indian superstar Sonu Nigam's "Hall of Fame" is the Indian legend's best work to date and his track is sure to excite existing fans, and to find new fans for this Asian star around the world.
Hall of Fame and Billboard presents Electric Asia Volume Two on 20th October
Available on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify
Link to Hall of Fame EPK:
For further press information, album/ track review links, images and interview requests, please contact:
Tony Gill, Media House
: 07970 034 636
Notes to Editors:
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/SonuNigamSpace/
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision