Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 129
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 129
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- YES, PLEASE! Simply Free™ Delivers Gut-Friendly, Fiber-Rich, Plant-Powered Wellness Drinks, Yogurts
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Why Menfi, Italy, should be your next favorite wine destination
- Buy Wholesale Coffee Online From Hipster Coffee
- Pie Provisions Wins at Flavor of Georgia Contest 2019!
- Big Brothers Big Sisters' CEO Marcus Allen to Share Secrets of Success at Dine & Dish at the Bercy
- Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee Inc
- Disrupt Food Summit Premiers In NYC
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
SONOMA BRANDS Introduces PECKISH, A Fresh Protein Brand That Heroes The Brilliant Simplicity Of Eggs
PECKISH is the first company in the US to commercialize the "Perfect Boil," exactly how consumers love to eat eggs made in our own kitchens – not too hard and not too soft. The highly refined cooking method ensures PECKISH can achieve a tender white and deliciously creamy, bright orange yolk that is packed with flavor, which is different from the traditional 'hard-boiled' egg consumers are used to finding in the marketplace today.
As if mastering the "Perfect Boil" wasn't enough, the PECKISH team has been incredibly intentional in both creating an elevated eating experience for consumers, while sourcing the cleanest ingredients including Organic Quinoa Crispies and Organic Roasted Pepitas as a base to deliver an unexpected crispy crunchy texture with their eggs. PECKISH PECK Packs are available in five delicious flavors: "SALT & PEPITAS," "EVERYTHING," "MAPLE WAFFLES," "FRIED RICE," and "RANCHEROS," and each Pack is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, with 12-14g of Protein, and 0g-Low Sugar. There are tasty options for Paleo, Keto and Whole 30 eating styles - plus boiled eggs are now ZERO Points on Weight Watchers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Malaysia's Healthcare sector responding affirmatively to the 4.0 era with values-based approach
- UK's only single patient handling equipment maintenance and management provider announces dig
- Generation Glamp: The Rising Trend of Glamping in Australia
- Restore Datashred is now a compliant Service Level Provider PCI-DSS
- Wisconsin Annual Blues Harmonica Festival 2019!
PECKISH is Sonoma Brands' third incubated concept. Company Founder Jon Sebastiani and his team conduct extensive research into consumer trends and the food industry, and identify when a category underdelivers, which led them to delve into ready-to-eat eggs. Known for creating disruptive and innovative brands, Sonoma Brands is eager to launch PECKISH PECK Packs nationwide and offer consumers the opportunity to experience boiled eggs in an elevated and delightfully unexpected way.
"At Sonoma Brands we have a compelling thesis that fresh, refrigerated snacking is the future of better-for-you options. Furthermore, as a nation, we are eating more eggs than ever. In fact, Americans are eating over 274 eggs per year, and that number is on the rise with recent published studies debunking previously held beliefs that eggs weren't good for you," said Sebastiani. "Our research showed that consumers perceived hard boiled eggs to be healthy and convenient, but that they underdelivered on taste and eating experience. At Sonoma Brands we saw a lack of innovation in the ready-to-eat egg and fresh protein snack categories and wanted to create a brand, and products, to not only hero the brilliant simplicity of nature's perfect food, but to elevate the experience."
VP of Brand Lauren Egan shares that "the introduction of the PECKISH PECK Pack concept is an exciting new way for consumers to include more fresh, whole food protein options into their diets that are truly satisfying without compromising on nutrition. We believe that PECKISH will deliver better optionality for the protein bar consumer, and the greater $18B Protein Market in the US."
More on eTradeWire News
- Women's movement founded 11 decades ago gains strength while positioning itself in the social media era
- Ambulatory Accreditation Consultants Certified by LSBE
- little countdown app integrates with iOS Calendar
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- GAMESPARK™ Announces Subscription Service
PECKISH PECK Packs are currently sold in all four Erewhon Market locations throughout Southern California, Equinox locations in the Northeast, Whole Foods 365, and Napa Farms Market (San Francisco International Airport) with other refrigerated snacks. They are also available to be delivered via www.perfectlypeckish.com and in the Bay Area via www.goodeggs.com. Each Peck Pack retails for $3.99.
For additional information or to purchase PECKISH Peck Packs, please visit www.PerfectlyPeckish.com or connect with the brand on Instagram @perfectlypeckish.
From the company that brought you SMASHMALLOW and ZÜPA NOMA comes PECKISH, the third incubated concept from Sonoma Brands featuring Perfectly Boiled organic free-range eggs for completely clean, totally tasty, healthy convenience. The brand was established to offer consumers an egg-centric product like they've never seen before. For more information, visit www.PerfectlyPeckish.comor connect with them on Instagram @perfectlypeckish.
About SONOMA BRANDS
Founded in 2016, Sonoma Brands is a specialist growth equity firm exclusively dedicated to disruptive, high-growth consumer brands. Inspired by the heritage of California's wine country, Sonoma Brands is committed to authenticity, quality and innovation. Led by Jon Sebastiani, founder of artisanal jerky brand, KRAVE, Sonoma Brands seeks to further CPG entrepreneurship by developing, launching and supporting promising, creative and disruptive brands. For more information on Sonoma Brands, please visit www.sonomabrands.com.
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch