Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- mFood Vendor App Release for iOS and Android
- Kilwins in Coral Springs Wins Our City Media Readers' Choice Award for Best Ice Cream
- Vienna Beef Launches "Hot Dogs for the Holidays" with new Gift Line
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Bla Bla Food launches line of sustainable, Swedish-Inspired foods with function
- Improve Pet Food Safety with Temperature Monitoring
- Fried Chicken Lovers Rejoice; Something Clucking Awesome Is Coming To Los Angeles
- Jody's Popcorn's "I Love Jody's Popcorn" Photo Contest 2019
- Quebec Company The Latte Co. Launches its Nutritious, Additive- and Allergen-free Bebe Latte And Kiddo Latte Organic Plant-Based Drinks
- National Shipping Now Available
SONOMA BRANDS Introduces PECKISH, A Fresh Protein Brand That Heroes The Brilliant Simplicity Of Eggs
PECKISH is the first company in the US to commercialize the "Perfect Boil," exactly how consumers love to eat eggs made in our own kitchens – not too hard and not too soft. The highly refined cooking method ensures PECKISH can achieve a tender white and deliciously creamy, bright orange yolk that is packed with flavor, which is different from the traditional 'hard-boiled' egg consumers are used to finding in the marketplace today.
As if mastering the "Perfect Boil" wasn't enough, the PECKISH team has been incredibly intentional in both creating an elevated eating experience for consumers, while sourcing the cleanest ingredients including Organic Quinoa Crispies and Organic Roasted Pepitas as a base to deliver an unexpected crispy crunchy texture with their eggs. PECKISH PECK Packs are available in five delicious flavors: "SALT & PEPITAS," "EVERYTHING," "MAPLE WAFFLES," "FRIED RICE," and "RANCHEROS," and each Pack is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, with 12-14g of Protein, and 0g-Low Sugar. There are tasty options for Paleo, Keto and Whole 30 eating styles - plus boiled eggs are now ZERO Points on Weight Watchers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
PECKISH is Sonoma Brands' third incubated concept. Company Founder Jon Sebastiani and his team conduct extensive research into consumer trends and the food industry, and identify when a category underdelivers, which led them to delve into ready-to-eat eggs. Known for creating disruptive and innovative brands, Sonoma Brands is eager to launch PECKISH PECK Packs nationwide and offer consumers the opportunity to experience boiled eggs in an elevated and delightfully unexpected way.
"At Sonoma Brands we have a compelling thesis that fresh, refrigerated snacking is the future of better-for-you options. Furthermore, as a nation, we are eating more eggs than ever. In fact, Americans are eating over 274 eggs per year, and that number is on the rise with recent published studies debunking previously held beliefs that eggs weren't good for you," said Sebastiani. "Our research showed that consumers perceived hard boiled eggs to be healthy and convenient, but that they underdelivered on taste and eating experience. At Sonoma Brands we saw a lack of innovation in the ready-to-eat egg and fresh protein snack categories and wanted to create a brand, and products, to not only hero the brilliant simplicity of nature's perfect food, but to elevate the experience."
VP of Brand Lauren Egan shares that "the introduction of the PECKISH PECK Pack concept is an exciting new way for consumers to include more fresh, whole food protein options into their diets that are truly satisfying without compromising on nutrition. We believe that PECKISH will deliver better optionality for the protein bar consumer, and the greater $18B Protein Market in the US."
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
PECKISH PECK Packs are currently sold in all four Erewhon Market locations throughout Southern California, Equinox locations in the Northeast, Whole Foods 365, and Napa Farms Market (San Francisco International Airport) with other refrigerated snacks. They are also available to be delivered via www.perfectlypeckish.com and in the Bay Area via www.goodeggs.com. Each Peck Pack retails for $3.99.
For additional information or to purchase PECKISH Peck Packs, please visit www.PerfectlyPeckish.com or connect with the brand on Instagram @perfectlypeckish.
From the company that brought you SMASHMALLOW and ZÜPA NOMA comes PECKISH, the third incubated concept from Sonoma Brands featuring Perfectly Boiled organic free-range eggs for completely clean, totally tasty, healthy convenience. The brand was established to offer consumers an egg-centric product like they've never seen before. For more information, visit www.PerfectlyPeckish.comor connect with them on Instagram @perfectlypeckish.
About SONOMA BRANDS
Founded in 2016, Sonoma Brands is a specialist growth equity firm exclusively dedicated to disruptive, high-growth consumer brands. Inspired by the heritage of California's wine country, Sonoma Brands is committed to authenticity, quality and innovation. Led by Jon Sebastiani, founder of artisanal jerky brand, KRAVE, Sonoma Brands seeks to further CPG entrepreneurship by developing, launching and supporting promising, creative and disruptive brands. For more information on Sonoma Brands, please visit www.sonomabrands.com.
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer