Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Detectamet, Pocklington based detectable products manufacturer, appoint new Sales Manager
- Love At First Bite! Red Velvet Cookie Returns To Mrs. Fields Locations Across The Country
- Wood Palace Kitchens to host "Health Kick in the Kitchen" on Jan. 23rd
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Food industry relies on material handling equipment fabrication
- Cimcorp to Provide Automated Order Picking System for Synlait's New Liquid Milk Production Facility
- PetStar has achieved IDCON World Class Certificate
- Burgers, cakes, and steaks OH MY - TAB Street - Finding Food Allergy and Gluten Free
- Renfro Foods offers non-GMO salsas
SONOMA BRANDS Introduces PECKISH, A Fresh Protein Brand That Heroes The Brilliant Simplicity Of Eggs
PECKISH is the first company in the US to commercialize the "Perfect Boil," exactly how consumers love to eat eggs made in our own kitchens – not too hard and not too soft. The highly refined cooking method ensures PECKISH can achieve a tender white and deliciously creamy, bright orange yolk that is packed with flavor, which is different from the traditional 'hard-boiled' egg consumers are used to finding in the marketplace today.
As if mastering the "Perfect Boil" wasn't enough, the PECKISH team has been incredibly intentional in both creating an elevated eating experience for consumers, while sourcing the cleanest ingredients including Organic Quinoa Crispies and Organic Roasted Pepitas as a base to deliver an unexpected crispy crunchy texture with their eggs. PECKISH PECK Packs are available in five delicious flavors: "SALT & PEPITAS," "EVERYTHING," "MAPLE WAFFLES," "FRIED RICE," and "RANCHEROS," and each Pack is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, with 12-14g of Protein, and 0g-Low Sugar. There are tasty options for Paleo, Keto and Whole 30 eating styles - plus boiled eggs are now ZERO Points on Weight Watchers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
PECKISH is Sonoma Brands' third incubated concept. Company Founder Jon Sebastiani and his team conduct extensive research into consumer trends and the food industry, and identify when a category underdelivers, which led them to delve into ready-to-eat eggs. Known for creating disruptive and innovative brands, Sonoma Brands is eager to launch PECKISH PECK Packs nationwide and offer consumers the opportunity to experience boiled eggs in an elevated and delightfully unexpected way.
"At Sonoma Brands we have a compelling thesis that fresh, refrigerated snacking is the future of better-for-you options. Furthermore, as a nation, we are eating more eggs than ever. In fact, Americans are eating over 274 eggs per year, and that number is on the rise with recent published studies debunking previously held beliefs that eggs weren't good for you," said Sebastiani. "Our research showed that consumers perceived hard boiled eggs to be healthy and convenient, but that they underdelivered on taste and eating experience. At Sonoma Brands we saw a lack of innovation in the ready-to-eat egg and fresh protein snack categories and wanted to create a brand, and products, to not only hero the brilliant simplicity of nature's perfect food, but to elevate the experience."
VP of Brand Lauren Egan shares that "the introduction of the PECKISH PECK Pack concept is an exciting new way for consumers to include more fresh, whole food protein options into their diets that are truly satisfying without compromising on nutrition. We believe that PECKISH will deliver better optionality for the protein bar consumer, and the greater $18B Protein Market in the US."
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino
- Federal government shutdown postpones World Children's Festival on The National Mall
- Siebert Cisneros Shank Leaps to Second Nationally in Co-Managed Muni Bond Issues
- Life Changing Autism Treatment by Genesis Medical Center is Giving Hope to Parents
- Fiber Artists Thread Work With Technology, Politics, and Pop Culture
- Pervis Taylor III, M.A. Gets Us In Surthrival Mode
PECKISH PECK Packs are currently sold in all four Erewhon Market locations throughout Southern California, Equinox locations in the Northeast, Whole Foods 365, and Napa Farms Market (San Francisco International Airport) with other refrigerated snacks. They are also available to be delivered via www.perfectlypeckish.com and in the Bay Area via www.goodeggs.com. Each Peck Pack retails for $3.99.
For additional information or to purchase PECKISH Peck Packs, please visit www.PerfectlyPeckish.com or connect with the brand on Instagram @perfectlypeckish.
From the company that brought you SMASHMALLOW and ZÜPA NOMA comes PECKISH, the third incubated concept from Sonoma Brands featuring Perfectly Boiled organic free-range eggs for completely clean, totally tasty, healthy convenience. The brand was established to offer consumers an egg-centric product like they've never seen before. For more information, visit www.PerfectlyPeckish.comor connect with them on Instagram @perfectlypeckish.
About SONOMA BRANDS
Founded in 2016, Sonoma Brands is a specialist growth equity firm exclusively dedicated to disruptive, high-growth consumer brands. Inspired by the heritage of California's wine country, Sonoma Brands is committed to authenticity, quality and innovation. Led by Jon Sebastiani, founder of artisanal jerky brand, KRAVE, Sonoma Brands seeks to further CPG entrepreneurship by developing, launching and supporting promising, creative and disruptive brands. For more information on Sonoma Brands, please visit www.sonomabrands.com.
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding
- Genesis of Tulsa, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma