Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle
- Franz Muller Top Dividend Stocks
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Free Forex Trading Course Released
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance of Establishing Relationship Before Offering Advice
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
Proceeds of the non-recourse financing allowed the borrower at closing to repatriate equity it had in the property and provide future funding for tenant improvements, leasing commissions and capital expenditures associated with the lease-up and repositioning of the shopping center. The three-year, fixed-rate, interim loan, with two one-year extension options, allows the borrower to stabilize the property, while providing for flexible prepayment options for a future recapitalization. The financing was provided by a domestic life insurance company who felt comfortable with the borrower's ability to reposition the asset with new anchor tenants, resulting in a stabilized NOI that provides significant coverage on the loan.
Current tenants include Foodland Farms, Footlocker, GoWireless and Supercuts. New leases have recently been signed with Ross Dress for Less, Ace Hardware and The Club Maui. The property is located on the Honoapi'ilani Highway (H-30) one mile north of historic downtown Lahaina and seven miles south of the famous Ka'anapali Resort.
More on eTradeWire News
- Final Homes Now Selling at Obsidian and Windchime
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
"We were able to identify a life insurance company to provide a fixed-rate financing option that allowed our client to realize invested capital they had in the property, as well as fund additional dollars for the repositioning of the asset," said Sonnenblick-Eichner Company Principal David Sonnenblick.
"Despite the perceived difficulty of financing retail product today, we were able to get a lender comfortable with the excellent location within the Lahaina sub-market and the significant re-leasing and subsequent cash flow ramp-up," added Sonnenblick-Eichner Principal Patrick Brown.
About Sonnenblick-Eichner Company
Sonnenblick-Eichner Company (http://www.sonneich.com) is a Beverly Hills-based real estate investment banking firm that specializes in arranging structured finance for acquisition, construction and permanent loans, interim and mezzanine financing as well as joint-venture equity transactions. The company is recognized for its expertise in marketing institutional real estate for sale and providing capital for all product types including retail, office, hospitality, industrial, and multifamily properties.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation