Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indie Music from Gravity Castle that's an Absolute Smash, a Gem in the Indie Music Industry
- JP Reynolds: 'You Don't Go to Yale and Become a Rapper'
- Philip Bailey's Music Is Unity Foundation: Special "Backstage Soundcheck" Tour Experience
- Jammington: Audio Equipment For The Perfect Studio Session
- The Keymakers Release Two New Singles "Falling Down" and "With You"
- Southern Soul Artist Ronnie Bell Added to Blues is Alright Tour
- Colorado's Music Scene Unites for the 7th Annual Spread The Word Music Festival
- Annual Music Festival in Chicagoland Honors Legends: The Largest Event of its Kind - April 13, 2019
- Freakstomp Music Festival Final Lineup Released
- Grammy nominated Steven Bernstein to perform at Mardi Gras concert in Nyack
Portland native Nick Arneson is set to release his latest album 'MidLifeCrisis" on Friday, August 17th. As a 30-something singer-songwriter, producer and media creative, Arneson is unusually enthusiast towards the unconventional, and has set some bold plans into play to promote his album. The 7.5 track release will be followed-up by a recently announced series of invite-only "Live From The Barn" shows that can also be streamed online for those outside the PDX region. As Arneson's favorite place to write and record, 'MidLifeCrisis' was also produced and mixed inside The Barn located in the Portland area.
Arneson's brand of indie rock is dominant in areas of unease and vulnerability, touching lyrically on topics relating to what he describe as "real life, adult shit" while blending complex layers of instruments to convey his emotion and passion for songwriting. In a recent review, No Depression (http://nodepression.com/album-review/introducing-nick-arneson-new-indie-maverick) described his music as "..soulful indie tracks" being "an ode to getting older and all the responsibilities that come with it". "His lyrics are reflective and enthralling". 'MidLifeCrisis' will be available August 17th via most digital service providers including Spotify, Apple Music and iTunes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
Visit Nick Arneson's Official Website (http://www.nickarnesonmusic.com)
Bradley Public Relations & Marketing
About Nick Arneson:
Nick Arneson is restless. To say the 39 year old has a hard time sitting in one place for any amount of time is an understatement (let's just say he taps endlessly). With his two kids, career and wife it's a wonder he hasn't thrown in the towel on music. "I have more to write about, the more real my life gets" he states – not lamenting, more pointing out matter-of-factly. "I have a lot of friends who completely called it quits after turning 30," he continues, "that's when I started writing."
He started writing this album after releasing a short EP that he was almost immediately dissatisfied with. "I tried to mix it all myself before I was ready to do so, it's sloppy and out there forever, haha" only sort of laughing. 'MidLifeCrisis', his 7.5 song album set for an August 17th release, turned into an obsession. "I was in the Barn every night for 2 months, most nights not coming in until after 1 am." "My wife is very supportive and she's used to me not sleeping a whole lot."
His songs have the backbone of someone obsessed with rhythm and the movement that "music needs to have." Lyrically, he tries to infuse layers into his lyrics, so on the surface anyone can move along to a fairly straight-ahead rock song. Deeper "treasures" lie at or below the surface for those looking for a little more challenge. "When I first started, I was embarrassed to talk about my songs meaning, though that changed once my wife told me that she thought all the songs were about her!" He had to set that record straight, as "they are mostly about my own self loathing nature and the weight of being 39." "Shit gets pretty real when you're juggling this much." He compares his life to running a small empire.
More on eTradeWire News
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
What does Arneson hope to get out of this? "I want to get it out, like most artists." "I also want people my age to have someone they can relate to," he gets serious for a moment, "we arguably have more to write about than your average angsty 20 year old, and our generation is largely looked over as the creative juggernaut that we are."
"Also, I really like smoking weed in the Barn and recording music," he smirks, sarcastically (almost everything that comes out of his mouth is sarcastic, a trait some find difficult to deal with) "even if no one ever liked a single lick, I'd likely still be out here."
His new album 'MidLifeCrisis' is being released August 17th, and Arneson will be doing a series of "live from the Barn" concerts via various social media platforms to celebrate.
Find out more at www.nickarnesonmusic.com
Bradley Public Relations & Marketing
- Now On Sight Repairs doubles your pleasure with tune-ups in your driveway or theirs
- Leadership Conference Recap from the Team at Thrive Events
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today
- Author Jenn Sadai Plans for the Release of Her Sixth Novel
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX