Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- ASA's Rising Stars Award— Winners Announced
- Tampa Bay Watch Commemorates 25 Years of Service to the Bay
- Wells International Foundation Announces Legacy Panelists for 2019 International Women's Day Event
- Rainbow Village Asks Public to Help Homeless Families Feel at "Home for the Holidays"
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Forging Cultural Bonds with Clearwater Community Volunteers Center
- Rock the Walk - an AHA! Event in Santa Barbara
- Flagler Beach Rotarian Receives Rising Star Recognition
Training in Stop the Bleed can improve one's chance of survival, and with mass casualty events dominating the headlines in 2018, bystanders must be prepared to react and be ready to take action in such tragedies.The greater the number of people who know how to control bleeding in an injured patient, including themselves, the greater the chances are of surviving that injury.
In addition to training, the other key component to this effort is the Stop the Bleed kit. One of the goals is to have these kits become as common as fire extinguishers and automated external defibrillators (AED) in public and commercial buildings.
More on eTradeWire News
- We review the best product dog supplies in the world!
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
Wondering about the supplies in these kits? Stop the Bleed kits include pressure dressings, gauze bandages, tourniquets, and other tools, along with clear, easy to understand instructions to help you in an emergency situation.
In the absence of a commercial kit, in an emergency, strips torn from a t-shirt, sheets, towels, or other cloth can be used to control bleeding. A makeshift tourniquet can be crafted from a wide piece of strong cloth twisted tight by a rigid object.
You can be prepared. You can save a life. Having the right tools can make bleeding control more effective. Echoing the motto of Stop the Bleed program organizers, "the only thing more tragic than a death is one that could have been prevented."
The Centre is hosting a fundraiser on Saturday, September 8th, with proceeds going toward our community education and training programs, specifically our Stop the Bleed and CPR efforts, so our community can be better prepared in emergency situations. Visit our fundraiser web page for more details: https://www.hiscentre.com/annual-event
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
- Esquires Coffee Hanley Dog Lovers Day
- Kalpataru Vista Is Close To Schools and Hospitals
- iNextrix Announced Successful Participation in GITEX 2018
- Adorable Natural Turquoise Beads Collection By Jindal Gems
- How SID Limited aims to bring free internet access to more people around the globe
- The Hype Magazine and Universe Network TV Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1st Certified Child Birth Training by DONA International taking place in Dubai, UAE
- Global Pop Star Jahna Sebastian Rocks the Fashion Houses of London
- Guitar Neck Fret Repair Revolutionized
- Vick Brown - One Stop Shop For Everything Needed To Be Successful In Your Online Business
- WHISKEY CROSSING - New Jersey Country Blues Band Performs Live on GingerNewYork TV Show
- Landscaping Fort Collins Colorado
- Amelia Presley (Highway Sisters) Spotted In Cross Plains, Texas
- Deniz Olmez Amazon Consulting Services / Amazon Consultant
- Mayoral Candidate Katrina Foley helped find a way to legally stop the needle exchange program
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable