Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 198
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 158
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 148
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 129
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 125
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 118
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 112
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 110
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 101
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Two Weeks Out Until the #Blackout Fundraiser
- BYOBlive Presents Built for This: A Marathon of Creative Masterclasses
- WSJ Bestselling Author & Sales Training Leaders Release Book "Virtual Selling: How to Build Rel
- Helping Clients Market Through COVID-19
- Brooklyn creative professional ups his game by launching full-service branding agency in NYC
- Mediaworks Unveils New Digital Experience for Home Group
- Making Money Online - Ready for The New Pandemic Model?
- Kirsten O'Donnell joins CONRIC PR & Marketing as Marketing Director
- The Trouble with Paid Search Marketing
Small Business Monthly selects the top PR firms from client nominations and feedback from area business owners. Respondents were asked to explain why their St. Louis public relations firm should be included on the list. The winning selections are based on recommendations from local CEOs and decision makers.
"We are once again honored that our clients continue to nominate us as a top PR firm. Receiving this award for the 12th year in a row is a testament to those leaders who continue to put their faith and trust in Solomon/Turner to help them grow their businesses," said Steve Turner, Principal.
Turner said the need for strategic public relations has never been greater. "The pandemic has caused a shift in the economy and the way business partnerships are formed. More and more relationships will be created virtually, emphasizing the need for companies to enhance their online presence and generate more earned media in top tier publications. We are grateful to be assisting a large number of clients in this effort and appreciate all the great feedback our team received during the nominations process."
More on eTradeWire News
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
- Humanix Books to Publish James Kerr's Next Book
- GPHCC's Closing the Gap Conference 2020 to center around Covid-19 economic recovery
- HaggleUp offers live communication for buyers and sellers in local consumer-to-consumer transactions
- Kristin Triolo Earns Luxury Home Certification
The complete listing of the top public relations firms is now available in the July, 2020 edition of Small Business Monthly.
ABOUT SOLOMON/TURNER MULTIMEDIA PR
Now celebrating its 30 year in business, Solomon/Turner Multimedia PR specializes in working with emerging businesses from start-ups to large enterprises. The agency works with clients on a national as well as local basis. Solomon/Turner has special expertise working with emerging companies, high-tech firms, nationally known personalities, authors and speakers. The firm provides clients with both traditional and social marketing to include reputation management, leadership positioning, brand building, graphic design, media relations, content building, strategy, video production and video marketing, and special events. Solomon/Turner is a member of the Public Relations Society of America, Media Relations certified, and member of the Smart PR Inner Circle. For additional information visit Solomon Turner PR https://solomonturner.com.
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Award-Winning Investigative Reporter to Lead Nonprofit News Site The Imprint
- Fundamentals of Thin-Bed Knowledge Now Available at No Cost
- Summit Technology Group Adds Dan Hills, Opening Traverse City Office
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- Tts 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Velda Brotherton Promotes Her Women's Fiction Novel - Beyond the Moon
- Tolulope Longe for the Exxon Mobil Outstanding Leadership Awards from Nigeria
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
- Black-owned 'cause box' business offers beauty box delivery service with a twist
- FLX Announces Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
- Colette Morris Launches New Online Coaching Course
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Digital Transformation in the Banking Industry
- Bill Maher Is Right Again - Slash COVID Deaths by Attacking Obesity
- Aarika Honey Inks Voice & Executive Producer Deal With Naimah's Global Podcast!
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Releases New Covid-19 Study
- Out now! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!