Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 417
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom 237
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
Similar on eTradeWire
- Formnext 2019: DigiFabster expands its Sales & Execution Software Platform to provide 'One-Stop-Shop' solution for manufacturing companies
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
- Audience Serv: Direct Booking Hotel Packages Now Available in Indonesia
- Refereum Partners With DLive, enabling millions of more players to earn on-chain rewards from watching and streaming games
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Insurtech Company UE.co
- Government Marketing University Announces Sponsors for Annual GAIN Conference
- The Guilty Momma LLC Launches to Provide Marketing Services to Early Stage Companies
- The Agile Entrepreneur Ramesh Dontha's New Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' Launches from Amazon's Hot Releases List on Nov 7th
- THE POWER OF THE PIXEL: Navigating the Marketing Landscape of Social Media with Ezzey
- The Millennium Alliance Adds New Tech Giants to Already Impressive Enterprise List of Customers by Coming to Terms with Oracle, Verizon & Microsoft
SolidTies.com started the promotion September 3rd, 2019. As of this writing, the company has exceeded 115% of its Follower goal. The company has plans to develop this community further for research and promotions.
"I'm gratified we have executed on our goal of Follower count. Today represents all the hard work of our staff, and the well-wishers of our Followers. As I see the redemption requests come in, I can feel the excitement and gratitude of our Followers. Nurturing a Social Media community is not only essential in our marketing efforts, but it leads the way," says Victor K. Lee, Marketing Director.
With four decades of experience in lean manufacturing and sourcing, our Founder's vision is to provide brand-name quality goods at very affordable prices – making for a truly exceptional customer experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- 3rd Annual "Messiah" returns to Ontario with the Southland Symphony Orchestra and Chorus
- Todd Schowalter Launches "Road Flower Films" To Produce Steaming Entertainment For Niche Audiences
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts Offers Six Memorable Concerts
- Mounts Botanical Garden of Palm Beach County To Host Annual Spring Benefit in Palm Beach Sunday, Ap
- Tax Lien Investing Workshop on Saturday - With The Tax Lien Lady
For more information, please visit https://SolidTies.com.
Our Founder's highlights include:
Operating a 6,000 square foot factory in West New York, New Jersey
Operating multiple warehouse facilities in New Jersey
Having relationships with many famous department stores including Saks Fifth Ave.
Being the first to introduce Zipper Neckties to department stores including JC Penny
Supplying many highly successful online retailers
SolidTies.com is a Wayne, New Jersey-based e-commerce retailer of men's fashion apparel accessories. Its products include 100% Silk Neckties, Slim Neckties, Skinny Neckties, Matching Bow Ties, Socks, Matching Handkerchiefs, Matching Suspenders, and more.
SolidTies.com features incredible promotional offers of assorted 100% Silk Neckties. With free shipping and handling on orders over $15, and free returns, SolidTies.com is the destination site for brand-name quality men's fashion apparel and accessories for less.
SolidTies.com is actively engaged in selective charities, and local community outreach. Media and news entities are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to cover events.
Victor K. Lee
- Get Unstuck and S.E.X.Y. New Book Alert and Upcoming Events
- TCBY to Offer Free Deal for Veterans
- LivingLens Ranked Number 36 in 2019 Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50
- FineCraft Contractors Completes Recent Major Remodeling Project
- Big Trees Inc. Helped a Seattle Company Transplant Large Trees
- New Partnership for Faster, More Productive Clinical Trials
- A Teenage Girl Discovers Faith in Unexpected Ways
- Wildeck, Inc. to Showcase Suite of Access Products at MODEX 2020
- Drug testing clinic introduces one-stop mobile testing, background checks delivered onsite
- Two Experienced Business Leaders Bring Home Helpers to Valley Stream Region
- Walmart Names Beaumont Products as Veteran-Owned Supplier of the Year
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Attorney Greg Jordan in Orlando
- Eltropy Delivers Quick & Impactful Results for ICCU
- Tucker Company Worldwide Reaches 89.6% Digital, GPS-Based Visibility, Up From 16.4% Last Year
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Your Used Mazda3 Awaits You!!✨
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Aloft Miami Doral as a Platinum Member
- Anthology Woods Launches New Website to Showcase Reclaimed Wood Products
- Reach for the Stars ~ Rocket Competition National Winners Honored by AIAA, NAR and NSS
- Community Medical Clinic aims to reach more local students in School-Based Health C