Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 324
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 262
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 183
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 177
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 167
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 159
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 151
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chance to Win $500 and Amazing Black Friday Car Deals in Burlington at Car Nation Canada!
- Registration is now open for the 16th Annual Parallel Trade Conference 2022
- Opioid Ruling Nothing New; There's Ample Precedent
- Will An Immigration Lawyer Increase My Chances Of Success?
- Element Technologies Celebrates Growth and Recognition with NetDocuments
- Golden visa of Portugal - Capital International Immigration
- Ontario Provincial Immigration Program
- USC Acquires Life Sciences Building for $57 Million
- Rittenhouse Not Guilty - Might Be Jury Nullification
When speaking about her new post, Ms Bender said she was delighted to have two reasons to celebrate: 'It seems fitting that [on the day] the Legal Aid Practitioners shortlist me for Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year, I join one of the fastest growing, most forward thinking and caring law firms in the world.'
Whilst Kristen didn't win Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year this time, it is easy to see why her career deserved the nomination.
Specialising in Human Rights, Civil liberties, Prison and Public Law, US born Kristen's thirty-year career is impressive and varied. With experience spanning everything from aligning the post-Soviet legal and justice systems with global human rights standards, to leading the defence for John Warboys, the infamous 'London Black Cab Rapist', she is one of the most respected lawyers in the UK today.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holiday Inn® Sydney Airport launches dog friendly stays and partnership with Dogtainers
- Rocburn Ltd- your cost effective ventilation solution
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Failure – an important part of your journey
- Digital Inks Market Insights, Leading Players and Future Scope
Working on some of the country's most high-profile cases, the challenging nature of Kristen's work combined with her utter commitment has not always been an easy vocation. Representing some of the UK's most dangerous individuals has provoked high levels of abuse and even death threats, forcing Kristen to relocate abroad on occasion whilst an active investigation was carried out.
For Kristen, although these types of threats cannot just be passed off as a by-product of the job, it is what makes her career a true vocation.
'I am totally committed to protecting the rights of the potentially most dangerous whilst safeguarding the most vulnerable in society also. For me, how we treat our prisoners speaks volumes about the values of our society.'
'This is why I am so delighted to be joining Reeds as a Consultant Solicitor. We share the same values of total commitment to our clients, our profession and the ethical practice of law in the UK and internationally.'
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Artist Pierre Gervois represented by Fort Gallery NFT at Art Basel Miami Beach
- How a traveller get Virgin America booking with all safety standards in COVID-19
- Paige Rice Water Helps Deal with Tough Hair Problems
- Is Building A Granny Flat Worthwhile?
- 2021 NSW MBA Award Night Was A Monumental Success!
Head of Prison Law for Reeds, Nicola Maynard commented: 'We are delighted to welcome Kristen to the team. She brings an unparalleled wealth of knowledge and experience with her and the whole team are looking forward to working with her.'
Kristen is committed to public service and legal aid work, continuing her 30-year career in that field, however she also welcomes private client enquiries from HNW and media shy clients who require a discreet service to solve complex problems. She is based in the UK, Dubai, Spain and the US.
For more information: https://www.reeds.co.uk/staff/kristen-bender/
Paul Southwood, Reeds Solicitors
- American Survivalist Partners with My Patriot Supply
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting
- Councilwoman Death Blamed on Unknown Diabetes & Heart Disease After Shot Linked by Am Heart Assoc
- V 10 Plus USA Inc. Announces Color Therapy Strategy
- Last Chance to Win a Custom 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2021 Corvette Stingray!
- Winergy Wireless Charger review, the best wireless charger to buy now
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- BDE Entertainment announces LUDLOW
- Be part of the Ugly Sweater Art Exhibit at JINGLE
- Free Community Christmas Concert in Suwanee Helps Light The World on Dec. 11 and 12
- Lipoxplus lose Bucket Loads Of Fat * WITHOUT EXERCISE!
- New 'A Hot Set' Brand Page and Media Kit Launched
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Robert Taylor
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?
- Breaking The Chains Foundation x Jillian Rose Reed How To Love Yourselfie Holiday Stocking Stuffers
- LearningRx Shares 4 Gift Ideas for National Buy Nothing Day
- Used Burgundy 2018 Volkswagen Atlas for Sale!
- Age When Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Begin Reported By AALTCI
- Omicron Variant Currently known as B.1.1.529
- Precautions To Take When Gardening to Prevent Skin Problems