Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 293
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 270
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indiana Resident Wins A 1966 Chevrolet Impala Through the Impala Dream Giveaway!
- AMAZING Deal for 2019 Ford Escape in Toronto
- 2013 Grey-Brown BMW 3 Series On Sale!
- Splash Express Car Wash Held Grand Opening / Ribbon Cutting of New Car Wash
- NTEA offers second course in Truck Equipment Electrical Basics online educational series:
- Used White 2021 Hyundai Venue for Sale!
- Northwest Casting Service, Inc acquired by Reviva, expansion planned
- NH Research Launches Next Generation Regenerative Grid Simulator for Testing High Power Grid-Tied Applications
- Are you considering a career in the logistics industry for 2022?
- Splash Car Wash Opens Second Location in Port Orange
The electric car market is rapidly expanding, with over 345,000 pure-EVs on UK roads by the end of October 2021 and over 675,000 plug-in hybrids (PHEVs).
SOGO offers its advice on EV etiquette with these 10 tips:
- When using a public charger, don't overstay your welcome. The network of chargers is growing quickly, and you are rarely far from a charger.
- Don't expect to charge for free at friends houses. Charging a vehicle costs money, and it is unreasonable to expect to be able to fill up for free on someone else's electricity bill.
- When driving around car parks or busy urban areas, remember pedestrians can't hear you coming. While some electric cars simulate engine noises to alert pedestrians, many don't.
- Keep the free parking a secret at dinner parties. Many local councils offer free parking for fully electric cars, and permits can be applied for with proof of ownership of the vehicle.
- If charging at home, don't park on pavements. Causing an obstruction can lead to fines and cause a hazard to pedestrians.
- While charging your vehicle at a public charger, take time to talk to your fellow drivers. It's a great way to meet new people.
- Always put your charging cable away neatly. You wouldn't leave a petrol pump on the floor, and charging cables are no different.
- At busy public charging stations, you can leave a note on your windscreen to advise other motorists when you'll be departing.
- Search engines will often advise of busy periods for any public charging station. You can use this information to plan your charging for quieter periods and avoid a wait.
- Be aware that some electric charging stations that appear on maps may be on private land, such as hotels or office parks, and you should always ask before using them.
SOGO provides a range of services to help drivers make a move to electric vehicles (EVs). It has expanded its fleet of EVs and offers competitive lease terms from one to 12 months.
More on eTradeWire News
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
In a first for the UK vehicle leasing and rental industry, SOGO is offering a carbon-neutral fleet across petrol, diesel and EVs by teaming up with energy giant BP as a major participant in its Target Neutral programme, which helps fleet customers measure, reduce and offset their carbon emissions.
Karl Howkins, managing director of SOGO, said: "In many ways, EVs provide hassle-free motoring, but there are new ways of doing things that we can all learn to make things for our fellow motorists and pedestrians. A little thought and care can make a big difference."
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company
- Double XXposure Salutes National Mentorship Month with a Tribute to James Mtume
- ACEC/MA Announces Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- Omicron Surge Scuttles Local Elks Lodge Annual Youth Event
- Sunrise Management Elevates Dennis Mitchell to Vice President
- TVS Cipher Network Adds One Step Beyond Marathon in February on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Tiffany Hamilton Earns Hall of Fame Award
- Choc Monarch Architect Wins IDA 2021 Design Recognition
- Albin Hagstrom & Son Celebrates Successful 2021 Christmas Season
- What If 'The Force' Were Real? This Doctor Believed It Was
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Language Services Company and Content-related Services Provider SumaLatam Launches Newly Revamped Website
- Craft Beer Behind Local Street Artist in Snow Sculpting Competition
- Systems Herbalist Expert Dr. Judyth Shamosh Releases New Book