Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- Healthcare Tech Outlook awarded Ecteon a 2019 Top Healthcare Compliance Solution Provider
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM solution now available for North Texas Real Estate Info Systems - NTREIS MLS
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- CIMdata Announces its 2020 PLM Market & Industry Forum
- BitVPN Assures Users of Data Privacy following Recent Accusations against TikTok
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
Elevon's Spotter is a SaaS software testing platform that provides end-to-end and regression testing for web apps and websites. The software is used by in-house software development teams to continuously and seamlessly test their products in less time and with fewer testing resources than existing automated testing solutions. The unique combination of ease of use, speed, and thoroughness results in a significant reduction in software bugs, reduction in cost, and accelerated time to market.
The current approach to end-to-end and regression testing of software is prohibitively expensive, typically resulting in very few development teams having the resources for adequate testing coverage. This results in uncaught bugs that increase the overall cost of development and delay software functionality.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
"Spotter was able to learn our entire application in minutes," said Ben Mackley, Product Manager with Scoutr and an Elevon Spotter beta user. "With Spotter automatically catching unintended changes, we spend less time on testing and more time delivering the features our customers want."
"We created Spotter to solve the software testing problems we faced during our years of building software and managing development teams," said Thad Parker, Elevon Founder and CEO. "We were frustrated by existing tools and their time-consuming and fragile approach to building automated tests. By continuously scanning for changes in the application, Spotter catches bugs early in the development lifecycle. Spotter provides the peace of mind that only comes with knowing that your entire application is tested with each release."
Elevon provides automated SaaS solutions to help development teams deliver their products more quickly and with a higher level of quality. Its first product, Spotter, is a software testing platform that provides end-to-end and regression testing for web apps and websites. The software is used by in-house software development teams to continuously and thoroughly test their products without requiring the amount of time and skilled manpower of existing automated testing solutions. The unique combination of ease of use, speed and thoroughness results in a reduction in software bugs, reduction in cost and accelerated time to market. The company is based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Product demos and additional information are available at the company's website, elevon.ai.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
Founder and CEO, Elevon
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched