Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 561
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 214
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 111
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 108
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Glaston prevents a sticky situation at Duerr's Ltd
- How Manufacturing Companies Get Younger Generations Interested in Manufacturing Careers
- Easy, Flexible and Reliable Modbus Gateways for Seamless Conversions
- Commemorative Medals - Examples of Use
- TopTech TMT Offers All Quality brand certifications Like a Big Brand At Lesser Price
- Friedemann Steinbach Recognized as Top-Performing New Coach by FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Mobile Sieve for Silo Unloading
- CIMdata Publishes new eBook "Industrializing Additive Manufacturing"
- Dougie Lampkin Takes on His Hottest Joyride Challenge Yet Amongst the Furnaces
- SKB To Release Three New R Series Roto Case Sizes
Over his 30-year career, Mr. Ford has served in various roles at Automatic Data Processing (ADP), Mentor Graphics, and Autodesk. He's developed world-class CAD software, acquired and integrated technology and service companies, and created strategic partnerships with companies such as Apple, Dell, Lenovo, and Alcoa.
Mr. Bilello stated, "David brings depth and experience in defining strategy, operations, and knowledge in Manufacturing, AEC, and Media/Entertainment industries. I am excited to announce this strategic addition to the CIMdata management team and envision that David will start contributing immediately."
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces IdeaSport's The Institute FC as Florida Expansion Team
- Doctors call for death education in schools
- Connected to India's interview with Dr Vijay Chauthaiwale before PM Modi visit to Singapore
- Unimus 1.7.0 and Network Automation
- Substance Abuse Program in Tacoma Targets Prisoners
- Atlas Group Hires Inspio to Increase Marketing Efforts
- Businesses NOT ALLOWED on Do Not Call Lists & Costing Them Millions
Mr. Ford served as Engineering Director for Autodesk Inventor, opened the company's first remote R&D office in Shanghai, China, while managing product development teams around the globe. In addition to product experience, Mr. Ford managed Business Development for Autodesk's Manufacturing Division, drove strategic planning, communications and operations, and created key partnerships.
Mr. Ford commented, "I'm thrilled to join the CIMdata team as we take the company to the next level. CIMdata's successful history and sterling reputation as an independent voice and leader in PLM sets us apart. It uniquely positions us to help our customers navigate the rapid change happening with advanced manufacturing, AI, and IoT."
For more information visit http://www.CIMdata.com.
- Real Earth Purple Haze is Down to Earth Goodness
- Drug Overdoses Rise, While Addiction Treatment Needs Expansion
- SCCPSS Student Film Festival Emceed by Charles Bowen
- Operation Crossroads Africa Celebrates 60 Years of Serving the Community
- Billings Clinic Partners with Arrow Solutions Group to Lead CIO Search
- AALA Acquires Domain Name from Mac.com
- Fourth Annual Charity Ascent to Hike Herman Gulch Trail
- Toll Brothers to open new community in Arvada
- SalutarisMD® Achieves Important Clinical Trial Milestone
- SUMMY announces new single release, "Sus"
- Substance Abuse Treatment Center to Provide Housing for Patients
- 6 MW Kentuck Solar Project Reaches Completion in Virginia
- 2018 Summer Additions come to Hybrid Studios
- Envisioning Justice Citywide Conversation on Incarceration: Bronzeville Open House
- McCarthy Building Companies Completes 10 MW of Solar Energy in Virginia for Coronal Energy, CVEC
- BEST Presents Its Super CE Program at the Raymond James Financial Services NCPD in MD
- The Madison Group Arranges a $2,600,000 Refinance of Student Housing Project in Utah
- Bethesda Academy Senior Receives Long Jump Scholarship
- Mark Spain Real Estate Debuts at No. 22 on Atlanta's Top 25 Real Estate Companies List
- AsSeenOnTV.pro with Kevin Harrington Launches DRTV Campaign with Mighty No Bitey, Inc