Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 248
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 212
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 192
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 185
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 173
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 156
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 124
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 110
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 106
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Announces 21st Annual Backpack Challenge
- Workbox Raises $1M in Seed Round to Guide Chicago Entrepreneurs and Startups to Success
- The 100 Best Places To Buy A Vacation Rental in 2020. Report Download Now Available
- New Wheaton model home now open in beautiful Naples Reserve
- Clearwater Living Opens Clearwater at Sonoma Hills, an Assisted Living and Memory Support Community
- Joel Lindholm Head of CBRS LTE/5G at Facebook to Keynote the Connected Virtual Tech Event
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Tucson architect and Pima County Housing Commission member advocates for better zoning and increased funding for small scale development
- NuTerra Real Estate Solutions launches software development
More than 3,600 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories. The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.'s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public, private, for-profit, non-profit, large and small. Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning "crowned," the awards will be virtually presented to winners during a live event on Wednesday, August 5. Tickets for the virtual event are on sale.
SoftPro's gold-winning entry for the Support Team of the Year category entitled, "Helping Customers Every Day for 35 Years" focused on its consistently high satisfaction ratings from customers and its focus on its customers. The 2020 American Business Awards marks the 4th year that SoftPro has won in the Company of the Year category.
More on eTradeWire News
- Safe Shelter Seeking Community's Help To Raise 300k Amid Pandemic
- Jesstine O. Kemper Awarded Pacesetter Platinum Honor by Northwestern Mutual
- CENTRIA Receives Industry Recognition for its Role in Construction of Southwest Airlines Hangar
- Columbia University Receives Record Number of Applications from Nontraditional Undergrad Students
- GeoComm's Jody Sayre Named To Esri's Partner Advisory Network
"On behalf of all SoftPro employees, it is truly an honor to be recognized in both company-wide and support team categories," states Joyce Weiland, SoftPro president. "One of our founding principles thirty-five years ago was to provide excellent customer support in addition to leading technology. It is with great pride that we have been honored for that everyday commitment to our customers."
More than 230 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year's winners.
"Despite the toughest business conditions in memory, American organizations continue to demonstrate their commitment to innovation, creativity, and bottom-line results," said Stevie Awards president Maggie Gallagher. "This year's Stevie-winning nominations are full of inspiring stories of persistence, ingenuity, resourcefulness, and compassion. We celebrate all of their stories and look forward to showcasing them during our virtual awards ceremony on August 5."
Details about The American Business Awards and list of 2020 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
More on eTradeWire News
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Parkinson's, Essential Tremors, and Dystonia Patients
- American BioDefense Institute Commends Congressman Gosar For BioSecurity Amendment
- BYD Raises the Bar for Cleanliness and Safety
- MOTOR FleetCross Now Integrated with Fullbay
- TVS Comedy Network Debuts With Classic Comedy TV Shows on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network
SoftPro is the nation's leading provider of title, closing and escrow software. Offering an award-winning suite of products designed to increase volume and revenue, SoftPro delivers innovative technologies to streamline the closing process. SoftPro has been recognized by the American Business Awards every year since 2007 – winning awards for superior customer service, support and product development.
To learn more, visit www.softprocorp.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
- ILC Dover Introduces Atmospheric Control Module to Safely Contain HPAPIs
- Amscreen launch the first SMART DOOH® LED Billboard
- Bookkeeping with Zoho Books Available from KDG's Team of Accountants
- N.L. Downs A.L., 7-2, in Strat-O-Matic Simulation; Slim Jim Phantom Tops Drew Carey Managing Squads
- NetDocuments Introduces NetKnowledge Enterprise Search Powered by BA Insight
- BIFF Seeks Films That Honor the Military, Police and First Responders
- Calling Aspiring Writers Across Genres, New Titles Need You
- In wake of successful launch, small business platform rolls out new feature to support global growth
- Axiomtek's Scalable Intel® SDM-based 15.6-inch Modular Panel PCs - ITC150WM-300S and ITC150WM-500L
- Leading OEMs present new model year updates at NTEA's Virtual Truck Product Conference
- New Clip for Realm Of Shadows starring Tony Todd, Mel Novak, Michael Berryman,Vida Ghaffari & Jimmy Drain
- Minnesota based Squatchin' Country owners release children's book about young Sammie Squatch
- ASI Introduces "iMIS Inspire for Virtual Conferences Powered by OpenWater"
- ISR updates from the US Navy, US Army Europe and US Air Force at Airborne ISR 2020
- Upcoming Virtual Summit Explores Strategies for Creating and Implementing Solutions for Time Series
- Medical Unlimited Now Stocking Temperature Scanning Devices
- Peek-a-boo Jesus - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | Pzign
- Covid-19 Employee Tax Credits Included in New 941 Form For Customers Using MAC ezPaycheck
- Philip Richardson Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- INDEPENDENT & DETERMINED to bring Change to New York's 7th Congressional District