Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc. will hold an event to raise awareness of the over 1 million meals served each year to the homebound in MD
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the Crime Drama, Outlaws Don't Get Funerals!
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- Entrepreneurship - America's Biggest New Employer
- Selfiebot, The World's First Robotic Photographer, Arrives with a Flash in United States
- BitRouter Announces ATSC 3.0 Gateway at NAB 2019 with Proof-of-Concept Demo Targeting TiVo's BOLT OTA Player
- Rediscover Original Napoleon Hill Classics and "Spring Clean" Your Mind and Soul with Five New Paperbacks from G&D Media
- New Conference for Women Podcasters Being Funded on Kickstarter
- Hip-Hop Artist Akash Shocks Fans with Release of "Tip Toe" before Anticipated Album
What You Can Do
Information regarding the security fix can be obtained through the SoftNAS release notes.
Details of the vulnerability can be found on the Digital Defense blog (https://www.digitaldefense.com/blog/2019-softnas-cloud-zero-day-blog/).
Tom DeSot, EVP/Chief Information Officer at Digital Defense, said, "SoftNAS has worked closely with our VRT to ensure a fix is available to organizations utilizing the affected platform. The SoftNAS team was extremely collaborative and diligent in their rapid response to the identification of the issue, resulting in a quick resolution."
"We're grateful to have partnered with the Digital Defense VRT to strengthen the security of SoftNAS Cloud. The protection and security of customer data is not only of the utmost importance to the SoftNAS team but is also integral to SoftNAS' core business mission and vision," said Rick Braddy, SoftNAS Co-Founder and CTO.
More on eTradeWire News
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
Digital Defense Research Methodology and Practices
The Digital Defense VRT regularly works with organizations in the responsible disclosure (https://www.digitaldefense.com/technologies/ddi-vrt/) of zero-day vulnerabilities. The expertise of the VRT when coupled with the company's next generation hybrid SaaS Security platform, Frontline.Cloud enables early detection capabilities. When zero-days are discovered and internally validated, the VRT immediately contacts the affected vendor to notify the organization of the new finding(s) and then assists, wherever possible, with the vendor's remediation actions.
About Digital Defense
Serving clients across numerous industries, Digital Defense's innovative and leading-edge technology helps organizations safeguard sensitive data and eases the burdens associated with information security. Frontline.Cloud, the original Security SaaS platform, delivers unparalleled accuracy and efficiencies through multiple systems including Frontline Vulnerability Manager (Frontline VM™), Frontline Web Application Scanning (Frontline WAS™), Frontline Active Threat Sweep™ (Frontline ATS™) and Frontline Pen Test™, while SecurED®, the company's security awareness training, promotes employees' security-minded behavior. The Digital Defense Frontline suite of products, underpinned by patented technology and complemented with superior service and support, are highly-regarded by industry experts, as illustrated by the company's designation as 2018 Global Vulnerability Management Customer Value Leadership Award (https://www.digitaldefense.com/awards/2018frost...), #10 ranking in Black Book Market Research's list of Compliance & Risk Management Solutions (https://blackbookmarketresearch.com/health-data...), five-star review in SC Magazine (https://www.scmagazine.com/digital-defense-fron...), and inclusion in CRN's MSP 500 (https://www.crn.com/rankings-and-lists/msp2018-...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Independent No.1's Vol.9 album featuring chart topping Independent Artists out now
- America 2030 Capital Limited is Announcing Global Leadership in Securities Backed Financing
- Autohaus Polishing, an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility, Comes to Santa Clarita, California!
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
SoftNAS®, Inc. (https://ter.li/9rca5w) has pioneered cloud data control and management with its SoftNAS Cloud data platform. SoftNAS began six years ago as the global leader in software-defined Cloud NAS and has since matured into an enterprise software company. The SoftNAS Cloud data platform provides customers a unified and integrated way to aggregate, transform, accelerate, protect and store data and to easily create cloud storage solutions that bridge islands of data across SaaS, legacy systems, remote offices, factories, IoT, analytics, AI and machine learning, web services, SQL, NoSQL and the cloud – any kind of data. SoftNAS works with the most popular public, private, hybrid and premises-based virtual cloud operating systems, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and VMware vSphere.
Contact Digital Defense at 888-273-1412; visit www.digitaldefense.com, our blog (https://www.digitaldefense.com/blog/), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/27671), or follow @Digital_Defense (https://twitter.com/Digital_Defense) on Twitter.
To learn more about SoftNAS, follow @SoftNAS (https://ter.li/dgvjn1) on Twitter, LinkedIn (https://ter.li/yqq0px), YouTube (https://ter.li/h7hbi3) or the SoftNAS blog (https://ter.li/ba0qd6).
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK
- Bootlegger Guitar Spade & Ace Guitars
- TMB Publishing rebrands as PHCPPros
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- The Factors That Determine and Improve Business Value
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros at the Kentucky Center
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA