Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- 90 Days to a Glass Half Full Lifestyle Book by Chris Edwards Napa Available on Amazon
- Preggo Pause Magazine Hits Newsstands Today
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz
- Creative Dimension Studio Launches An All-New, Original Superhero Graphic Novel
- African American Teens Film and Direct series on Mental Heath
- Satirical Podcast BS De Résistance To Be Honored At HEAR Now Festival
- Andrew Farstar, A Legally Blind Singer-Songwriter And Producer Impressed Promoters With His New Released Song Titled 'This Road'
- Summer Blockbuster Movies Hit the Big Screen and Independent Film Festivals
- For Memorial Day: Controversies about Video Tombstones and Video Memorials online
- Daughter of survivors promotes hope over hate with book and presentation
What You Can Do
Information regarding the security fix can be obtained through the SoftNAS release notes.
Details of the vulnerability can be found on the Digital Defense blog (https://www.digitaldefense.com/blog/2019-softnas-cloud-zero-day-blog/).
Tom DeSot, EVP/Chief Information Officer at Digital Defense, said, "SoftNAS has worked closely with our VRT to ensure a fix is available to organizations utilizing the affected platform. The SoftNAS team was extremely collaborative and diligent in their rapid response to the identification of the issue, resulting in a quick resolution."
"We're grateful to have partnered with the Digital Defense VRT to strengthen the security of SoftNAS Cloud. The protection and security of customer data is not only of the utmost importance to the SoftNAS team but is also integral to SoftNAS' core business mission and vision," said Rick Braddy, SoftNAS Co-Founder and CTO.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
Digital Defense Research Methodology and Practices
The Digital Defense VRT regularly works with organizations in the responsible disclosure (https://www.digitaldefense.com/technologies/ddi-vrt/) of zero-day vulnerabilities. The expertise of the VRT when coupled with the company's next generation hybrid SaaS Security platform, Frontline.Cloud enables early detection capabilities. When zero-days are discovered and internally validated, the VRT immediately contacts the affected vendor to notify the organization of the new finding(s) and then assists, wherever possible, with the vendor's remediation actions.
About Digital Defense
Serving clients across numerous industries, Digital Defense's innovative and leading-edge technology helps organizations safeguard sensitive data and eases the burdens associated with information security. Frontline.Cloud, the original Security SaaS platform, delivers unparalleled accuracy and efficiencies through multiple systems including Frontline Vulnerability Manager (Frontline VM™), Frontline Web Application Scanning (Frontline WAS™), Frontline Active Threat Sweep™ (Frontline ATS™) and Frontline Pen Test™, while SecurED®, the company's security awareness training, promotes employees' security-minded behavior. The Digital Defense Frontline suite of products, underpinned by patented technology and complemented with superior service and support, are highly-regarded by industry experts, as illustrated by the company's designation as 2018 Global Vulnerability Management Customer Value Leadership Award (https://www.digitaldefense.com/awards/2018frost...), #10 ranking in Black Book Market Research's list of Compliance & Risk Management Solutions (https://blackbookmarketresearch.com/health-data...), five-star review in SC Magazine (https://www.scmagazine.com/digital-defense-fron...), and inclusion in CRN's MSP 500 (https://www.crn.com/rankings-and-lists/msp2018-...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- +Lucky & Prince -'Eco-friendly' super premium dog food hits the UK market
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Euro Note Souvenir Releases Three New Zero-Euro Notes In June 2019 In Ireland
- GeoComm Optimizes Creation of 2D Indoor Maps for 9-1-1 Response
SoftNAS®, Inc. (https://ter.li/9rca5w) has pioneered cloud data control and management with its SoftNAS Cloud data platform. SoftNAS began six years ago as the global leader in software-defined Cloud NAS and has since matured into an enterprise software company. The SoftNAS Cloud data platform provides customers a unified and integrated way to aggregate, transform, accelerate, protect and store data and to easily create cloud storage solutions that bridge islands of data across SaaS, legacy systems, remote offices, factories, IoT, analytics, AI and machine learning, web services, SQL, NoSQL and the cloud – any kind of data. SoftNAS works with the most popular public, private, hybrid and premises-based virtual cloud operating systems, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and VMware vSphere.
Contact Digital Defense at 888-273-1412; visit www.digitaldefense.com, our blog (https://www.digitaldefense.com/blog/), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/27671), or follow @Digital_Defense (https://twitter.com/Digital_Defense) on Twitter.
To learn more about SoftNAS, follow @SoftNAS (https://ter.li/dgvjn1) on Twitter, LinkedIn (https://ter.li/yqq0px), YouTube (https://ter.li/h7hbi3) or the SoftNAS blog (https://ter.li/ba0qd6).
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!