Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- PADT Awarded U.S. Army Phase I SBIR Grant for Combustor Geometry Research Using 3D Printing, Simulation, and Product Development
- VORAGO Technologies Receives NASA SBIR Award for Latch-up Protection IC
- Recognized Fiber Optic and Aerospace Industry Veteran Joins Sensuron Executive Team
- Ainstein Releases Next Generation Object Detection Radar for Drones
- Autonodyne, Valqari and Target Arm Form New Strategic Partnership for End-to-End Package Delivery
- Tahoe-Truckee Cadet Reaches The Skies
- Siemens Deploys Innovative Communication System at Tom Jobim Airport in Brazil
- California jet drone startup New Frontier Aerospace wins grant from F3 Tech Accelerator
- Airgility Takes Proactive Steps By Engaging Lead, Inc
- Spacefest Tainted By Appearance of Matthew Whitaker Scandal "Time Travel Scientist"
All large aerospace and defense companies around the world including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Safran, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and Lockheed Martin as well as government agencies like NASA, the Department of Defense, and the 5 branches of the U.S. Military are often predisposed to work with ISO certified companies to ensure corporate accountability and that their entire supply chain is held to the same rigorous standards for high quality products and reliable service.
The process for becoming ISO certified, specifically AS9100D, requires that a company not only develop and maintain a quality management system, but also undergo multiple audits, both internally developed and external. Customer satisfaction and perception is one of the key requirements, as well as effectiveness, performance, and conformance of all products and services to ISO standards.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
For SoftInWay, it means with the help of AxSTREAM® and SoftInWay's engineering team, our customers can sleep easy knowing that their turbojets, steam turbines, and all other crucial turbomachines are operating at the highest standards for reliability and efficiency.
"This certification serves as a testament to who we are as a company. You do not build a good reputation by cutting corners; you do it by offering the best products and services and accepting nothing less than the best internally. For us, this isn't the beginning of our entrance into the aerospace and defense industry. We have been designing and developing turbomachines for this industry since we were founded 20 years ago. Instead, the AS9100D certification is recognition that we take pride in our work and stand by what we do. We don't work on a project with a company and walk away, or sell a software license and wish our customer the best, we work with our clients to ensure every requirement is met. We've always dotted our i's and crossed our t's; we now have definitive proof of that." said Valentine Moroz, SoftInWay's Chief Operating Officer.
SoftInWay's latest achievement will ensure a bright future for the company as it continues to do business in the aerospace and defense industry among many others, providing high quality solutions for years to come.
SoftInWay, Inc. is a global R&D engineering company specializing in the development of efficient turbomachinery components and systems by offering its integrated and automated software platform, AxSTREAM ® for all steps of the turbomachinery design, redesign, analysis, and optimization process (including complete 3D design, thermodynamic cycles, rotor dynamics, and secondary flow and cooling system simulation). SoftInWay also offers a number of engineering services and educational courses, available both online and in a classroom-style setting.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
Since its initial release in 2005, AxSTREAM® has been regarded by leading companies, including OEMs, end-users, and service providers as the go-to software for all things turbomachinery relating to design and optimization. The integrated AxSTREAM® software platform provides professional design engineers as well as companies who are buying off-the-shelf components with the capabilities to fully design and optimize their components and systems starting from scratch.
You can find more information at www.softinway.com (http://www.softinway.com/en/)
1500 District Avenue
Burlington MA 01803 USA
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region