Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ainstein placed #1 in Market category at prestigious NASA Jet Propulsion Lab pitch event
- Perspecta Adopts GL Studio For Cockpits and Dashboards
- Century Fasteners Corp. Will Attend 2019 Paris Air Show
- GE Certification Adds to Aerospace Surface Finishing Ambitions of Fintek
- Saint-Gobain Exhibiting at Paris Air Show, Sharing Its Seals & Polymer Solutions for Jet Engines
- Plymouth Tube Co. To Exhibit at Paris Air Show 2019
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- Aerospace Innovator Hydra-Electric to Introduce New Sensing Technologies at Paris Air Show
All large aerospace and defense companies around the world including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Safran, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and Lockheed Martin as well as government agencies like NASA, the Department of Defense, and the 5 branches of the U.S. Military are often predisposed to work with ISO certified companies to ensure corporate accountability and that their entire supply chain is held to the same rigorous standards for high quality products and reliable service.
The process for becoming ISO certified, specifically AS9100D, requires that a company not only develop and maintain a quality management system, but also undergo multiple audits, both internally developed and external. Customer satisfaction and perception is one of the key requirements, as well as effectiveness, performance, and conformance of all products and services to ISO standards.
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
For SoftInWay, it means with the help of AxSTREAM® and SoftInWay's engineering team, our customers can sleep easy knowing that their turbojets, steam turbines, and all other crucial turbomachines are operating at the highest standards for reliability and efficiency.
"This certification serves as a testament to who we are as a company. You do not build a good reputation by cutting corners; you do it by offering the best products and services and accepting nothing less than the best internally. For us, this isn't the beginning of our entrance into the aerospace and defense industry. We have been designing and developing turbomachines for this industry since we were founded 20 years ago. Instead, the AS9100D certification is recognition that we take pride in our work and stand by what we do. We don't work on a project with a company and walk away, or sell a software license and wish our customer the best, we work with our clients to ensure every requirement is met. We've always dotted our i's and crossed our t's; we now have definitive proof of that." said Valentine Moroz, SoftInWay's Chief Operating Officer.
SoftInWay's latest achievement will ensure a bright future for the company as it continues to do business in the aerospace and defense industry among many others, providing high quality solutions for years to come.
SoftInWay, Inc. is a global R&D engineering company specializing in the development of efficient turbomachinery components and systems by offering its integrated and automated software platform, AxSTREAM ® for all steps of the turbomachinery design, redesign, analysis, and optimization process (including complete 3D design, thermodynamic cycles, rotor dynamics, and secondary flow and cooling system simulation). SoftInWay also offers a number of engineering services and educational courses, available both online and in a classroom-style setting.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
Since its initial release in 2005, AxSTREAM® has been regarded by leading companies, including OEMs, end-users, and service providers as the go-to software for all things turbomachinery relating to design and optimization. The integrated AxSTREAM® software platform provides professional design engineers as well as companies who are buying off-the-shelf components with the capabilities to fully design and optimize their components and systems starting from scratch.
You can find more information at www.softinway.com (http://www.softinway.com/en/)
1500 District Avenue
Burlington MA 01803 USA
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y