Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 132
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 111
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 103
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Finding Aviation Employment During Pandemic
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Agenda Released for SMi Group's 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $89.2M US Army Contract
- Rocket Crafters Concludes Comet Testing
- NASC TigerShark-XP™ Featured in NASA Documentary Video
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- ETV Awarded U.S. Navy Phase I SBIR Contract to Support Naval Depot Modernization and Sustainment
- Resicum International Awarded Major Contract Supporting U.S. Navy
- Boom Supersonic Adopts GL Studio for Use in Supersonic Jet Avionics
All large aerospace and defense companies around the world including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Safran, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and Lockheed Martin as well as government agencies like NASA, the Department of Defense, and the 5 branches of the U.S. Military are often predisposed to work with ISO certified companies to ensure corporate accountability and that their entire supply chain is held to the same rigorous standards for high quality products and reliable service.
The process for becoming ISO certified, specifically AS9100D, requires that a company not only develop and maintain a quality management system, but also undergo multiple audits, both internally developed and external. Customer satisfaction and perception is one of the key requirements, as well as effectiveness, performance, and conformance of all products and services to ISO standards.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leonardo & SMi webinar Adapting to the new normal – managing cyber risks to the Utilities Sector
- Empowering Global Ministries Selects Phenixx Marketing as Creative Partner
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- AI education technology company KSolve launches Kickstarter campaign
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
For SoftInWay, it means with the help of AxSTREAM® and SoftInWay's engineering team, our customers can sleep easy knowing that their turbojets, steam turbines, and all other crucial turbomachines are operating at the highest standards for reliability and efficiency.
"This certification serves as a testament to who we are as a company. You do not build a good reputation by cutting corners; you do it by offering the best products and services and accepting nothing less than the best internally. For us, this isn't the beginning of our entrance into the aerospace and defense industry. We have been designing and developing turbomachines for this industry since we were founded 20 years ago. Instead, the AS9100D certification is recognition that we take pride in our work and stand by what we do. We don't work on a project with a company and walk away, or sell a software license and wish our customer the best, we work with our clients to ensure every requirement is met. We've always dotted our i's and crossed our t's; we now have definitive proof of that." said Valentine Moroz, SoftInWay's Chief Operating Officer.
SoftInWay's latest achievement will ensure a bright future for the company as it continues to do business in the aerospace and defense industry among many others, providing high quality solutions for years to come.
SoftInWay, Inc. is a global R&D engineering company specializing in the development of efficient turbomachinery components and systems by offering its integrated and automated software platform, AxSTREAM ® for all steps of the turbomachinery design, redesign, analysis, and optimization process (including complete 3D design, thermodynamic cycles, rotor dynamics, and secondary flow and cooling system simulation). SoftInWay also offers a number of engineering services and educational courses, available both online and in a classroom-style setting.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Orange County Lemon Law Attorney Luis Aguirre Launches Spanish Version of its Website
- Are You Financially Prepared for Retirement? Take the Quiz Now
- Summer Camp ONLINE at Theatre School @ North Coast Rep
- Women of Color STEM Conference Partners with the City of Detroit for a Safe Conference Experience
Since its initial release in 2005, AxSTREAM® has been regarded by leading companies, including OEMs, end-users, and service providers as the go-to software for all things turbomachinery relating to design and optimization. The integrated AxSTREAM® software platform provides professional design engineers as well as companies who are buying off-the-shelf components with the capabilities to fully design and optimize their components and systems starting from scratch.
You can find more information at www.softinway.com (http://www.softinway.com/en/)
1500 District Avenue
Burlington MA 01803 USA
- Global rollout for Pcdata's Pick-to-Light Systems at meal kit company Marley Spoon
- Hello Lady, a True American Rock Band
- KDG IT Team in Allentown Helping Remote Workforces Stay Connected
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
- Elementary School Teacher Earns Doctorate of Education Degree
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Babirad's Companion Journal Helps Readers Coupe Through Words
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online by Andrew Jones Auctions, June 16th
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Next Door Creations Launches Ballroom Breakroom: A New Way To Energize Your Team In The Workplace
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou