Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces First-Ever Premier Sales Employers Guide and Designation
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- Appetiser and Hear Me Talk bring accessibility to email through app that reads emails aloud
- How to Purchase Spam-A Step by Step Guide
- Siemplify Raises the Bar for Enterprise Readiness with Latest Security Operations Platform Release
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mallory Sonalert Alarms with Electronic Volume Control
- Tips for Making Your Website Ready for Mobile
The Digital Summit includes 45 in-depth marketing sessions and workshops featuring insights from leading experts and companies such as SAP, Cigna, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Zillow. The summit will give attendees ideas and takeaways to help their organizations succeed in the digital economy.
"The Digital Summit is bringing leaders in marketing to our backyard," said Keith Hontz, Chief Revenue Officer of SocketLabs. "Email is a force in digital marketing and we look forward to talking with attendees about how SocketLabs can enhance their email programs."
SocketLabs' exhibit will include its demonstration of what happens in the split second when an email is sent. The demonstration shows how security, authentication and encryption take place.
More on eTradeWire News
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
"A click sends an email on its way but that is only the beginning," Hontz said. "We'll show how SocketLabs uniquely delivers high-volume digital marketing email to the intended recipient."
The Digital Summit and SocketLabs' exhibit take place at the Philadelphia Convention Center.
SocketLabs offers the world's best software solutions for helping businesses optimize the value of email communication. Our unique technology connects easily with clients' SaaS CRM applications, mobile apps and websites to streamline the process of delivering, analyzing, and managing their high-volume email traffic. Our tagline is "the science of hitting the inbox," highlighting the combined power of our software technology and consultative methodology which allows us to optimize a client's email performance. What makes us truly unique is how we separate, analyze, visualize and manage clients' email strategies to maximize audience engagement and achieve their desired business outcomes. Visit www.socketlabs.com for more information.
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google
- Must Have: 2015 Used Mercedes Benz
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- Fennemore Craig Elects Cameron Johnson as a Firm Director
- The Ivy at Watertown Accepting Deposits And Covering Local Moving Costs For New Residents
- Regent Surgical Health Expands Business Development Team
- Mario Lopez Hosts 2020 New Years Eve Bash at WTR Pool & Grill
- ExpressCells appoints Dr. Sajad S. Bilgrami to Board of Directors
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- West Tool Enclosures Announces Partnership with Protection and Control Solutions as Company Expands