Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 217
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 209
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 180
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 130
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 123
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 109
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Matthew Gotha Government Relations Advisor Joins The Berman Law Group
- The Bear Creek School Hosts "Parenting Under Pressure" With Dr. Rob McKenna
- OEC Welcomes New Board Members!
- Rady School of Management MBA Programs Receive High Rankings From CEO Magazine
- Over 1,000 Expected to Line Up for Best-Selling Author David Goggins at EEACS
- "Serving up Sustainable Hospitality" to be discussed
- Faces of Change 2 Introductory Program
- World Premiere Of Documentary "Angèle Virtuoso" Official Selection At Montréal's International Art Film Festival (FIFA)
- Première mondiale du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps en sélection officielle au Fifa
- Humanist Canada To Reward Students Who Write About Humanist Values
"We're thrilled to have the Society of American Magicians join as sponsors of the Discover Magic program in Central New Jersey" said Erin Ray, Director of Magic Classes at Academy of Amazement. They are graciously offering Central New Jersey several Scholarships for free tuition to a local Discover Magic class spread over the counties of Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean and Burlington. Students who are awarded the scholarships and the other young magicians in the class will be invited to join the Chapter meetings in May and June on the 1st Thursday of the month to meet local magicians, learn a few more tricks and are invited to perform for the group.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
Studies have shown that practicing the art of magic helps students to build key qualities like self-discipline, self-confidence and communication skills. In fact, scientists frequently study magicians' techniques to gain new insight into how the human mind works. The Discover Magic course is an educational program specifically designed to teach not just magic, but how to interact successfully with other people. In fact, it's best described as a life skills course built into a magic lesson. Kids become so engrossed and entertained in learning and performing the magic tricks they don't realize they're also developing incredibly valuable communication skills.
Every Discover Magic class features custom created props, one of the Traits of a True Magician, Top Secret Private files for every child, a custom graduation wand, and special Bonus material the kids can unlock with a secret code after class. On the last day of class the students continue to develop their skills through a student magic show and graduation ceremony as we celebrate each child's achievements. The tricks taught are specially designed for small hands and first time learners that will not only fool adults, but will develop and unlock exciting possibilities in every child.
Academy of Amazement has been teaching magic and life skills to campers in the local YMCA's of Central New Jersey for the last 12 years and has recently expanded to include summer camps at new locations and classes through the local recreation programs. After being granted the license to teach the Discover Magic program in Central New Jersey, we want to spread the benefits of magic to kids across the state. Magic has brought us countless hours of joy, made us laugh, discover our skills, overcome our weaknesses and have fun through positive interactions with people. We want to "empower kids through magic; building character, confidence and communication skills for life."
More on eTradeWire News
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
The Society of American Magicians is the oldest magic community in the United States created to unite lovers of magic across the nation, not just the professionals, but amateurs and hobbyists in a judgment free zone. They want to promote the benefits of magic to our youth and are graciously offering the scholarships to help the youth of America gain a passion for magic and spread joy across the nation as they develop their skills.
New Jersey is fortunate to receive a few of those scholarships for our youth. The deadline for the Hightstown Scholarship is 11:59pm on Monday April 8th.
For more information on the locations offering scholarships and to apply, please visit www.AcademyofAmazement.com/scholarship.
Academy Of Amazement
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Sober Caddy Moves Offices to Lakewood
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision
- SoftNAS® Vulnerability Disclosed by Digital Defense, Inc. Researchers