Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 280
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 113
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Amenity Construction Underway at Lakeview at Tributary
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Why Consider A Move To The Upper Florida Keys
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Islamorada Key FL. Your Home
The age-old approach of placing your home in local magazines, along with the rest of the listings that your listing brokerage has is now outdated. Jonita Floyd has perfected an approach to Target Marketing where she invests her own money to expose your property to the most opportune buyer based on their current interests, family size, age, hobbies, and even net worth and credit score.
More on eTradeWire News
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
In today's technologically driven world, marketing is all about matching your product up to the prospects that are most likely to have an interest in it. Like when you are at the grocery, and you see that coupons print-out based on the products that you always tend to buy.
When asked how this new-age approach to selling for more homes works, Jonita said the following: "If a home is in a highly desirable school district, that usually comes with a slightly higher property tax base. It makes no sense to market that home to retired couples, but it is a perfect fit for a family that has a child or two of school age years. If the home has a fenced yard, we can expose it to those that have the appropriate income and have a dog in the house. If it has a wine cellar, we can market to those that subscribe to Wine Connoisseur Magazine or otherwise have a wine collection. This allows buyers to absolutely fall in love with the home, oftentimes meaning they will pay a premium for something that matches their exact criteria. We can market it as their "Dream Home" even though it would be considered "just another home for sale" to the public. That is why oftentimes we can sell homes for more money. With the marketing data available from online and offline marketing firms, it just does not make sense for an agent to simply list a home on the FMLS and Georgia MLS system and wait for a contract sometime down the road."
More on eTradeWire News
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- ASA to Discuss Valuations for Financial Reporting from an IFRS Perspective in Upcoming Webinar
For local homeowners, selling your home fast and for top dollar is our biggest priority. Utilizing an agent that understands superior marketing and exposure can potentially allow you to net more money from the ultimate sale of the property.
For more information on how this target marketing approach works and to find out how you may be able to get more from the sale of your home, contact Jonita Floyd at eXp Realty LLC by calling 678-310-8274 or visit Integrity Choice Homes | Facebook.
About Jonita Floyd:
Licensed since 2006, Jonita holds an Associate Brokers license with eXp Realty in Atlanta, GA. She has an extensive background in Information Technology as a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP). These skills enable her to devise effective solutions for her clients based on their specific goals and objectives. Aside from being a highly skilled realtor, Jonita has keen listening skills and operates from a place of honesty, respect, and integrity with everyone she encounters.
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Human HER2 Conjugated to Magnetic Beads
- New Studies Show the Impact of e2L Coaching on Teacher Retention & Multilingual Learners' Outcomes
- Mission Cloud Names Dr. Ryan Ries Chief Data Science Strategist
- The Volkswagen Jetta Experience
- Property Maintenance Company Launches Updated Website