Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 202
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 124
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 119
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- School Reopening Plan for September
- 'Life Changing' Scheme: Law Firm Shortlisted for HR Excellence Award
- Unvaccinated Parents being Denied Visitation, Perhaps Child Custody Also
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
- ACS Defense Lawyer in Queens Announces Dismissal of Case Against Father
- Pete Andrews Named CEO of Reconnect, Inc
- Immigration Conflicts & COVID - Capital Intl Immigration
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Attorney John Tolley Obtains Another Full Plaintiff's Verdict!
- Removal of travel restrictions and exemptions for international students
Martin focuses his practice in corporate and business law, real estate and commercial transactions. He has significant experience representing local, regional, national and international clients in real estate and corporate transactions. Martin advises clients in all areas of commercial and residential real estate and corporate transactions, including acquisitions, financing, note purchases, foreclosures, development, operation and disposition of commercial projects, retail, resort hotels, and strategic land sites.
"We are excited that Don has joined us," stated Las Vegas partner Mandy Shavinsky. "He will enhance the capabilities we offer our clients and we look forward to providing additional support to his client base as well. Having practiced for over 20 years, Don brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to an already seasoned group of attorneys."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
Martin is licensed to practice in Nevada and received his J.D. and L.L.M. from the University of San Diego School of Law. Prior to joining Snell & Wilmer, Don was a partner at Lewis Roca.
Now in its 20th year with the firm, Snell & Wilmer's Las Vegas office was established in April 2001 to meet the growing needs of its clients in the region. Located at the Hughes Center, the office sits in the heart of the city's business sector. Martin joins the current Las Vegas-based attorneys who offer a comprehensive range of transactional, regulatory and litigation services.
About Snell & Wilmer
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing in 16 locations throughout the United States and in Mexico, including Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California; Denver, Colorado; Washington, D.C.; Boise, Idaho; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Portland, Oregon; Dallas, Texas; Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Washington; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit swlaw.com (http://www.swlaw.com/).
Snell & Wilmer
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- Two Women From Different Countries Create a Skincare Brand That Illuminates Melanin Skin
- Meet the indian campaigning fighting for the end of the caste system
- V10 Plus USA Announces Exclusive U.S. Rights to Global Skincare Giant The United States is 23rd Country in the World to Offer V10 Plus line
- Legacy Distribution Group to Begin Distribution for Rap Snacks
- How to book a stay at Hilton Garden Inn
- Rotterdam Alternative Wellness Retailer Relocates to a New Home After 8 Years
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations Regarding Rentals in HOA Communities
- Micro ATM Machine with least documentation in India By Biznext
- The History of the Entrepreneur and Business Owner Ismail Sirdah
- SARACA strengthens US client service with Boston office opening
- Klaiyi Hair 4th anniversary sale 2021
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Commercial Land for Self Storage Development in Glendale, Arizona
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Asianae Launches New Single "Like Dat" On Worldwide Outlets
- Safewill raises $3 million from Westpac's Reinventure Fund to rethink how Australians pass away
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- 46th Annual Saturn Awards Hosted at L.A. Marriott Burbank Hotel
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security