Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 512
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Intellectual Property Expert Edward Livingston & Expands to Sarasota
- Three Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Named in AzBusiness Magazine's Top 100 Lawyers Publication
- Veteran Files Lawsuit Against Wal-Mart & Amazon For Sale Of Image In Combat Without Consent
- Atwood to Share Legal Update on COVID-Related Employment Laws
- Incitement? - Trump Has Sherlock Holmes Defense
- Putting Wednesday's Suspects on No-Fly List May be Illegal
- Hickman to Deliver Technology CLE for The Florida Bar Solo and Small Firm Section
- Priscilla Ortiz, Paralegal at Red Metric Law Firm in Hayward, CA, shares a Golden Milk Latte
- Venn Law Group Attorneys Recognized as Business North Carolina Magazine 2021 Legal Elite
- Ana Sanderson of Red Metric Law, passes the California Bar Exam
"As a child and grandchild of Cuban refugees, I am proud to be part of a firm that values the many identities and backgrounds of our attorneys and staff," stated San Diego partner, Steffi Hafen. "As our office grows, we strive to continue to create a space of openness and understanding. We are honored to be recognized among the many businesses doing their part to enrich the San Diego community."
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
Snell & Wilmer invests significant resources, time and effort into the firm's diversity & inclusion initiatives, not only because it is the right thing to do, but also because the firm recognize the importance and impact of these initiatives within the broader community. Joann Thach, the firm's Director of Diversity, Inclusion & Community Outreach, oversees the firm's commitment to expanding and supporting diversity, fostering an inclusive culture and supporting initiatives that positively impact the greater community.
"It is energizing to be recognized by the SDBJ for our actions, values and initiatives, especially in a region where our presence is new," Thach said. "As we grow in the San Diego area, we will continue to focus on creating a community where people feel welcomed, heard and valued."
The San Diego office is the firm's third location in California and was established in April 2020 to meet the growing needs of its clients in the region. Located in one of the top biotech centers in the United States, the office focuses on biotech intellectual property, as well as tax, private client services, and labor and employment services to a wide range of individuals, businesses, and industries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
About Snell & Wilmer
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing in 15 locations throughout the United States and in Mexico, including Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Denver, Colorado; Washington, D.C.; Boise, Idaho; Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Portland, Oregon; Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Washington; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit www.swlaw.com.
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services