Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 319
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 294
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 271
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Baltimore Prosecutor Mosby Indicted, Subject to Disbarment Complaints
- TRU Staffing Partners Celebrates Data Privacy Day
- Arizona Attorney and Navy Veteran Wife Launch New Youtube Channel About Auto Injury Law
- Feldman Shepherd Attorney Bethany Nikitenko Elected to Board of Governors of Philadelphia Bar Associa
- Gulfstream Legal Group Announces 2022 eDiscovery Webinar Series
- Heating Gas Prices Triple in Some Areas!
- Strong Support Among Notaries for the Remote Online Notaries Public Act
- Supreme Court May Halt Covid Mandates - Except For Flights
- Timeshare Association Group Provides Path To Freedom For Weary Timeshare Owners
- CARES Mortgage Forbearance Relief Ending
Morton is a founding partner of the San Diego office and is the Chair of the firm's Life Sciences and Medical Technology Industry Group. He also serves as a Co-Chair of the Technology Industry Group. He has over 15 years of experience representing both start-up and large enterprises for their intellectual property and commercial law needs. He is retained on a regular basis to serve as external IP/technology counsel to companies around the world, and also represents numerous leading international law firms to protect their clients' intellectual property rights in the United States. Morton has significant patent prosecution experience in a wide range of technologies, including immunotherapeutics for treating diabetes, HIV and cancer, and DNA sequencing methods and related devices.
After relocating to California in 2020 to lead the opening of Snell & Wilmer's newest office in San Diego, Morton continues to be a leader in his industry and community. In 2021, he was selected as an Arizona Patent Leader by the World IP Review and was recognized as one of the world's leading IP strategists by IAM Strategy 300. Morton was named a San Diego Business Journal's Leaders in Law finalist in 2020 and 2021 and was selected for inclusion in SD Metro's 2021 Men of Influence. He received his J.D. from the University of British Columbia Faculty of Law and his Ph.D. in immunology from Washington University School of Medicine. For more information about Morton's practice, visit https://www.swlaw.com/people/jeffrey_morton.
More on eTradeWire News
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
About Snell & Wilmer
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing in 16 locations throughout the United States and in Mexico, including Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Denver, Colorado; Washington, D.C.; Boise, Idaho; Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Portland, Oregon; Dallas, Texas; Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Washington; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit swlaw.com.
- Creatives Launch 'Your Story. Your Move.' Campaign on Marketing Day
- Brian Page Airbnb Formula Reviews - Are you considering it?
- The OCD Recovery Project continues helping sufferers identify and recover from OCD
- The mystical is going mainstream!
- Boomers Take On Millennials in New Micro-Budget Comedy
- Shannon's online fine art auction, open for bidding through Jan. 20th, features 228 quality artworks
- Field Force Tracker Enhances its Popular Photocopier Contract and Meter Billing Software
- Indya "Icy" Wright invited to join Washington Business Journal Leadership Trust
- TVS Front Page Detective Adds 'Lost' Master Ninja Series Starring Lee Van Cleef on WatchYour.TV
- Kentucky REALTOR® Confidence Holds Steady In December
- Medicare Insurance Part B Deductible Historical Growth Reported By AAMSI
- Indiana Resident Wins A 1966 Chevrolet Impala Through the Impala Dream Giveaway!
- Genuine Italian Leather Belts for Men
- Real Leaders®️ Unveils Its 200 Top Impact Companies List of 2022
- Edmonton Copywriting Company Ready To Help Your Business Grow
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community