Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Removal of travel restrictions and exemptions for international students
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Real Estate Partner Don Martin to Las Vegas Office
- Chaudhri takes deep dive into the looming mass lay-off of thousands of City of Toronto Employees
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Attorneys Recognized by Connecticut Super Lawyers 2021
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Denise Dragoo Elected to S.J. Quinney College of Law Board of Trustees
- PAG Law recognized as Best Boutique of the Year by 2021 M&A Today Awards. Partner Juan Pablo Cappello also recognized as Leading Corporate/M&A Lawyer
- TRU Staffing Partners to Present at IAPP Privacy. Security. Risk. 2021 Conference
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Jennifer R. Yee Elected Treasurer of Local Young Professional Kiwanis Club
- TRU Staffing Partners to Speak at Local IAPP and ARMA Chapter Meetings This Week
The ABA Business Law Section Executive Council, along with the Section Officers, deal with the business and policy matters for the entire Section, which is among the largest sections in the ABA with over 31,000 members. The Council Committee on Committees is charged with monitoring and providing assistance to the more than 50 substantive committees of the Section. Staudenmaier has served on the Executive Council for two years and was the Vice Chair of the Council Committee on Committees during 2020-2021.
This is Staudenmaier's second stint on the Executive Council. Prior to her most recent term on the Executive Council, Staudenmaier chaired the Business & Corporate Litigation Committee, served as Editor in Chief for "Business Law Today," chaired the Business Law Fellows Program, served as Editor for numerous years of the "Annual Review of Developments in Business & Corporate Litigation" publication. Most recently, she served as Co-Chair of the Task Force on State/Local Bars. She was one of the first Fellows appointed by the Section in 1998, and has held numerous other leadership positions during her 20-plus years in the Section.
More on eTradeWire News
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
Staudenmaier is nationally recognized in the areas of Native American Law, Gaming Law, and Business Litigation. She represents tribe, tribal entities and businesses who engage in commercial transactions with tribes and tribal entities. She was the 2019 recipient of the American Bar Association Business Law Section's prestigious Jean Allard Glass Cutter Award, which is presented annually to a woman who has cut through barriers to attain high accomplishment in business law, and she is the only Arizona attorney to ever receive this high honor. Also in 2019, Staudenmaier was inducted into the Maricopa County Bar Association Hall of Fame; named to the inaugural class of Arizona Capitol Times' Women Achievers of Arizona; honored as a Finalist for the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce's ATHENA Awards; and recipient of the University of Iowa College of Law's 2019 Alumni Service Award.
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes