Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- PAG Law continues to be recognized for its leading venture capital practice
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Australia's Online Commercial Law Firm
- I'm Awarded the Decalogue Society of Lawyers Presidential Citation
- Employers are Urged to Proceed Cautiously with Vaccine Mandates
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- Mediator Andrew Y. Winston Joins MediationWorks
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patrick J. Paul Joins ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Board
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains continuance for dismissal in shoplifting case
Moayedi is a corporate and securities partner and co-chair of the firm's Technology Industry Group, with a primary emphasis on advising emerging growth and public companies throughout their life cycles, particularly in the life sciences, high-technology, financial technology, food and beverage, and clean-technology industries. He has significant experience representing companies and financial firms in a broad range of general corporate governance and transactional matters, including venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, debt offerings, spin-offs/divestitures, joint ventures, IPOs, follow-on offerings, and tender offers. He is a trusted advisor, often serving as the go-to outside counsel or lead counsel to his clients. For more information about Moayedi's practice, visit https://www.swlaw.com/people/bardia_moayedi.
More on eTradeWire News
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
Moayedi is an active member of the startup and venture capital community in Southern California, volunteering his time as an advisor for the University of California, Irvine Applied Innovation Incubator, San Diego State University ZIP Launchpad and University of California, Hastings Startup Legal Garage. Moayedi is also a member of the San Diego Venture Group, Business Forum International and Iranian American Bar Association San Diego Chapter. He received his J.D. from University of San Diego School of Law and his B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles.
Snell & Wilmer's San Diego office was established in April 2020 to meet the growing needs of its clients in the region. Located in one of the top biotech centers in the United States, the office focuses on representing biotechnology and technology clients on corporate and securities, intellectual property, real estate, tax, private client services, commercial finance and labor and employment matters as well as serving a wide range of individuals, businesses, and industries.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
About Snell & Wilmer
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing in 15 locations throughout the United States and in Mexico, including Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Denver, Colorado; Washington, D.C.; Boise, Idaho; Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Portland, Oregon; Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Washington; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit swlaw.com.
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award