Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 137
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- La tecnología de camas médicas de EE. UU. llega a México y América Latina
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Media Mogul, Brianne Talocka, Creates Network to Help People with Finances
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Stage 4 Cancer patient opens Website / Photography / Videography Studio in the LES
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Legal Billing Automation Apps for Action Step, Practice Panther, and Rocket Matter
- NYC OCFS Lawyer Announces Client Found Not Guilty by Judge
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Legacy Trust Counsel as Trustee Member
- Virginia Governor Youngkin Reacts to Pressure re: Protests
- Maritime Lawyer Amanda Ross to Discuss "Laws Southwest Florida Boat Owners Need to Know"
- Factor, Mayer Brown, and Acadia launch new tech-enabled service to simplify derivatives compliance
- Demesmin and Dover sponsor Hatian Compas Festival
- Amelia Sanchez Promoted to Partner at CGS3
- Jenna N. Proudfit Joins Growing Family Law Team at Probst Law Offices in Wauwatosa, WI
- Bethany Nikitenko Honored with Philadelphia VIP Champion Award
Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
The Vegas Inc C-Suite Honors recognize top-level executives and some of the Valley's most accomplished business leaders from public, private and nonprofit companies. These awards were developed with strong leadership in mind. Vegas Inc believes that great leaders lay the foundation for those around them to grow and prosper – actively serving as innovators, trailblazers and role models. They inspire and encourage their peers and act as stewards in the community.
More on eTradeWire News
- Biggest Mistake, the Album That Features All Exclusive Hits From Friday the Legend
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture and proposal efforts
- Locate Underground Cables and Pipes Before You Put Up a Fence
- DonnaInk Publications is open for manuscript submissions
- Scottsdale, Arizona – Team One Mile Prepares for Bicycle Race of a Lifetime – Across the USA
"On behalf of the firm, I want to extend a heartfelt congratulations to Mandy on this prestigious and well-deserved recognition," said Pat Byrne, a partner at Snell & Wilmer. "To see her recognized alongside so many incredible leaders in our community is remarkable. It was a pleasure to nominate her for this award."
Shavinsky handles a wide array of complex real estate matters with an emphasis on real estate transactions and real estate development. She routinely provides advice to national, regional and local developers in connection with luxury golf course developments, mixed-use projects, high-rise resort, and condominium developments. Shavinsky has been extensively involved with both buyers and sellers in the purchase and disposition of hotels, casinos, retail developments and undeveloped land.
Shavinsky received her J.D. from The Ohio State University College of Law and her B.A. from the University of Nevada, Reno. In 2014, she was selected by Vegas Inc for the prestigious 40 Under 40 award. And in 2020, she was also recognized by Vegas Inc as a Top Lawyer in Real Property Law. Shavinsky has also been recognized by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business® in Real Estate from 2013 to 2021.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Adjust.clinic now offers Kinetisense evaluations for athletes
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
- A Letter From 'A Hot Set's' New Editor-In-Chief
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
About Snell & Wilmer
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing in 16 locations throughout the United States and in Mexico, including Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California; Denver, Colorado; Washington, D.C.; Boise, Idaho; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Portland, Oregon; Dallas, Texas; Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Washington; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit swlaw.com (http://www.swlaw.com/).
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' BIKINI Round Finals! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- St. Louis Author Carin Fahr Shulusky Releases Finding Light in a Lost Year
- SMPA E-Health is Developing a Tool to Promote Self-Care and Wellness
- The 7th Annual United Nations International Yoga Day at The Meadow Club
- Gospel Recording Artist Win Thompkins Launches a New Soul Music Project
- Serum Albumin from Human Plasma – Fatty Acid Free
- Universal Block Buffer for Immunohistochemistry
- HelleBooks LLC Announces RASMOOSE THE CHRISTMAS MOOSE Children's Book for the Holidays
- Recognized again as A Great Place to Work
- Queen Of Fantasy Enigmatic Story, DM Simpson is Signing Fantasy & Thriller Books in NC Right Now
- Growing Up Beckham: Kordell Beckham Makes Runway Debut
- Huge Fundraising, Charity Football Event at Wycombe Wanderers FC on Sunday May 15th
- Ninkus products for fun and enjoyable way to relef stress, pain, anxiety and discomfort
- Stream A Mountain of Entertainment with Paramount+!
- Comedian Don Barnhart Brings Nightly Laughter To Jokesters Comedy Club In Las Vegas
- High Ticket Sales Jobs - The New Approach to 6-Figures on the Side
- American First National Bank provides grant to local Non-Profit
- 64TEN 21-Year Anniversary and Ed Negron Street Naming Tribute