Popular on eTradeWire
- California Gold Rush sunken treasure from 'Ship of Gold' that sank in 1857 will be displayed in Reno - 114
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022
- Transgender Restroom Rule Blocked - There Are Two Simple Alternatives
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com
- DCOTA Hosts Design Professionals & Industry Insiders at the SUMMER REFRESH MARKET
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood
- Las Palmas Releases Limited Edition Coloring Books to Benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Writers Meet Editorial Pros in L.A. at AGLAWC!
- Georgia DA More Likely to Indict Trump
Similar on eTradeWire
- Federal Defendants Acquitted of Conspiracy to Possess and Possession of 279 kilos of cocaine
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Associate Adam J. Greenup to the Dallas Office
- Snell & Wilmer Reno Partner Stephanie "Stevie" Casteel Joins Board of Tahoe Prosperity Center
- Commercial Real Estate Firm CGS3 Adds Attorney and Senior Paralegal to San Diego Office
- Records Act Conviction Would Not Bar Trump Run
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Michael B. Bennett to the Salt Lake City Office
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Andrew M. Jacobs Elected to Membership in The American Law Institute
- Mar-a-Lago Raid Shows Need For Special Counsel
- Carissa Pryor Joins Snell & Wilmer as an Associate in the Denver Office
- Donald G. Korman Becomes Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
Vegas Inc sent a survey to more than 3,000 attorneys in Clark County requesting their recommendations of lawyers in 20 areas of law most common to Southern Nevada. The 2022 Top Lawyers list consists of nearly 160 leading lawyers in Southern Nevada, as nominated by peers, clientele, and the community – each one checked against records with the Nevada State Bar to ensure they are in good standing.
Ogata has been recognized as the 2022 Top Lawyer Community Choice winner for the Up-and-Coming category. He focuses his practice on complex business and commercial disputes, including breaches of contract, shareholder disputes, and insurance and employment litigation. Ogata also defends manufacturers of consumer goods, automobiles, and medical-device products against consumer-warranty and fraud claims, as well as claims of wrongful death and catastrophic injury.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kentucky Housing Market Is Shifting
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BRONNY Chili' JAMES & BRYCE Chili' JAMES 1st Gm Together! #LEBRON'Spicy' NBA
- Now available on Amazon Kindle: New book "The Final Days of Doggerland" by Mike Meier
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Pantea Tamjidi, MD
- Myrtle Beach Author Caleb Wygal to hold Pre-Launch Party for new novel at Benjamin's Bakery
Ogata received his J.D. from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law and his B.A. from UNLV in political science. Prior to joining Snell & Wilmer, he was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Jennifer A. Dorsey, United States District Judge for the District of Nevada. He is also a member of the firm's Attorney Development Committee.
About Snell & Wilmer
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing in 16 locations throughout the United States and in Mexico, including Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California; Denver, Colorado; Washington, D.C.; Boise, Idaho; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Portland, Oregon; Dallas, Texas; Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Washington; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit swlaw.com (http://www.swlaw.com/).
- Agent Timothy Braue Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Memorial Healthcare System as Trustee
- BEOYL Announces their Legacy Brunch!"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Opens New Clinic in East Milton
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Announces Opposition to the Proposed Millionaires Tax
- Medicare Insurance Association Website Traffic Grows By 30 Percent
- Morven awarded $500,000 National Park Service Grant for care of American Revolutionary Landmark
- Joshua Sullivan Offers FREE Active Shooter Safety Training
- SAWs Partners with BraunAbility to Build 50 Free Ramps
- Avow opens a new North Naples Treasures Thrift Store
- VSA Celebrates its 21st Birthday
- A Pet's Store: Proved For Your Pets Everything They Need To Feel Happy And Cared For
- TVS Television Host Maricela Cornejo to Fight For Muich More than the WBF World Title October 7th
- 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen Hobby Box
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
- 2021 Panini Obsidian Basketball Hobby Box
- WPS Announces Vendor Partnership Agreement with Audio Tech Firm, d&b audiotechnik
- Finalists Announced for CureAccelerator Live! for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Competition
- Two Athletes Once College Rivals Set to launch New Podcast "College Rivals" in Track & Field History
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."