Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 128
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- MERGE4 Collaborates with Gene Simmons
- Small Clothing Brand Evokes Nostalgia with Vintage Style Dresses
- New LOOLIES™ Summer Sandals in Mismatched Colors Offer Elegance and Fun
- Could There Be Competition on the Horizon for Nike in the Near Future?
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Launch of a new major fashion brand
- Open Road Biker Gear, LLC dba Open Road Girl Moves to Warmer Riding Weather State
- MERGE4 Partners with Christian Hosoi
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
Snapper Rock's new Resort and Spring 2020 collection offers a variety of fun, fresh silhouettes in a gorgeous array of trendsetting prints and bold colors. Crafted from high-quality and lightweight UPF50+ that blocks 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays, Snapper Rock's line ensures maximum sun protection for the whole family. Known for their signature prints, Snapper Rock's Resort and Spring 2020 line includes complementary versions of fan-favorite prints including nautical, animal, fruit, classic stripes while introducing all-new prints such as tropical florals, minimalistic stripes, polka dots, koi fish and more. Alongside their signature prints, Snapper Rock is offering ten matching daddy-and-me boardshort styles in all new prints for coordinated swim looks. This season, Snapper Rock debuts newer silhouettes for girls including fully reversible bikinis, removable pom-pom accents and wrap crop rash tops while adding more options to the line of athletic-inspired surfsuits. Due to the high popularity of the baby line, Snapper Rock has updated their best-selling sunsuits and baby girl swimsuits to include snaps for easy changing, has added punchy prints to its line of baby boy sets, and debuting new swim diapers for the littlest members of the family. Snapper Rock's collection also features boardshorts, rashguards, stylish cover-ups, swim dresses, resortwear, and more. Snapper Rock's assortment of new accessories this season include reversible bucket hats for babies, cute sunglasses, hair scrunchies, and swim headbands to top off your beach look!
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
In an effort to help make an impactful contribution to reducing environmental waste, Snapper Rock will be launching its first-ever sustainable swimwear capsule as part of its Resort and Spring 2020 collection. The Oceania Sustainable Swimwear collection incorporates innovative, eco-friendly fabrics such as ECONYL® (made from discarded nylon fishing nets) and REPREVE® (made from recycled plastic bottles). An estimated 640,000 tons of used nets are left in the ocean every year, there are collected and transformed into new ECONYL® nylon fiber for Snapper Rock's rash tops, swimsuits and bikinis. REPREVE® yarn has been created from some of the 60 million plastic bottles that are discarded every day and the recycled polyester yarn is transformed into Snapper Rock's board shorts and the lining for the swimsuits and bikinis. The Oceania Sustainable Swimwear will be packaged in certified home compostable bags from The Better Packaging Co. and will also feature a Ziplock closure that allows for easy reuse for wet swimwear. By utilizing recycled materials, Snapper Rock hopes to reduce its consumption of non-renewable resources, reduce water and energy use, and help to clean up beaches and oceans from discarded waste. Snapper Rock's Oceania Sustainable Capsule includes styles for the entire family such as boardshorts, rashguards, bikinis, one pieces, and cover-ups in their exclusive sea-inspired sand dollar print and soft aqua hues.
"The entire Snapper Rock team has worked tremendously hard on this collection and we are thrilled to be providing Snapper Rock fans with fashionable and sun-safe styles that they will love," said Liz Eglinton, Snapper Rock Founder. "With the addition of our newest Oceania Sustainable Swimwear collection, we hope to make a profound impact on the environment and reduce our carbon footprint so that our children can enjoy our beautiful beaches and oceans for many years to come."
More on eTradeWire News
- Senior Master of the Arts Bob White Seminar Supports Royal Family Kids Program
- Lennar Grand Opens Two New Communities at Fieldstone in Elk Grove on Saturday, July 27
- Cecily Releases New EP, "Awakening Pt. 1"
- Marktech Optoelectronics Awarded Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification
- Versasec Expands APAC Presence
Miami Swimshow will take place at the Miami Beach Convention Center from July 13-16, located at 1900 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139, Halls A & B. Snapper Rock will be showcasing the new 2020 collection at booth 737. To make an appointment, please contact Julie Rich at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details about the Miami Swim Show, please visit www.swimshow.com. For more information on Snapper Rock, please visit www.snapperrock.com.
About Snapper Rock
Launched in 2003, Liz Eglinton created Snapper Rock, a line of fashion-forward, UPF50+ swim and beachwear, to provide children with fun, fresh and functional gear while navigating the water. Designed in New Zealand where sunrays can be extremely harsh, Snapper Rock leads the industry with its award-winning UPF-protective beachwear for children and their parents. With its lightweight and breathable fabric technology and latest designs and colors, Snapper Rock ensures that families worldwide will be free to enjoy the beach without getting sunburned and compromising on style. For more information on Snapper Rock, please visit www.snapperrock.com.
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes work on $3 million renovation project at YWCA of SE Mass
- Built Like a TANK! Aertight Systems, Inc. Releases a Revolutionary New WallMount, Rugged, Modular, Microsoft Windows Server That Replaces Rack and Tow
- The Evolve Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School Gives FREE Jiu Jitsu Classes in Fort Worth
- LOOKING INTO THE SUN by Todd Tavolazzi on Audible, Narrated by Mike Eberhardt
- Gangbangers and A Scorned Woman Seek Justice In "Hair Club Burning (An Inter-Racial Comedy)"