Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 407
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 142
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ty-Ron Mayes and Maria Borges Featured in Agenda Magazine Issue 6, "A Matter of Style"
- Ziiga launches sustainable cashmere hoodie range
- "The Animal Within" Campaign - Knicker Locker
- New High-Quality Leather Fashion Brand with a Global Impact: Arrow North Co. Holding Launch Party
- LaTavia Roberson Takes on All Comers with New Business Venture
- monte & coe launches Canadian-made accessories at HBC
- A New Wave Of Handmade, One-Off Jewelry Is Here (To Stay)
- G. Inglese: "Diamo spazio al futuro, tra tradizione e sperimentazione"
- Designer Sherwani: Specially Crafted with Perfection
- Comedian Michael Blackson Celebrates Thixotix's 10 Year Anniversary
Snapper Rock's new Resort and Spring 2019 collection offers fresh, fun silhouettes in a variety of bold prints and eye-catching colorways. Crafted from high-quality and lightweight UPF50+ fabric that blocks 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays, Snapper Rock's line ensures maximum sun protection to all ages without compromising style. Snapper Rock kicks off the season by introducing exclusive trend-setting prints to their line including bright florals, geometric mosaics, and boho-inspired stripes. Fan-favorite prints such as nautical (sharks, crabs, shell, etc.), classic stripes, and fruit-themed prints return in updated versions and are bound to make waves. With their signature prints, Snapper Rock also offers coveted mommy-and-me and daddy-and-me styles that continue to rise in popularity and offer something for the whole family to enjoy. Snapper Rock introduces newer silhouettes for both girls and women including the ever-popular one shoulder bikini and one pieces, flounce overlay tops, and athleisure-inspired looks such as swim leggings and bodysuits. Best known for their signature fuller coverage options, the line also features rash guards, boardshorts, chic sun dresses, fashionable cover-ups, and more. Additionally, the Resort and Spring 2019 collections offer a diverse mixture of solid colors for a fashion-forward, mix-and-match look for both adults and kids. Snapper Rock also offers an assortment of cute, playful accessories such as new flip flops, modern fedoras, sun hats, swim bags and sunglasses to complete your beach look.
More on eTradeWire News
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
- Glaston Compressor Services awarded Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Magdalena Cuprys publishes second article in a series about technology & immigration law practice
- The Detroit Free Press Names Esys Automation a Winner of the Michigan 2018 Top Workplaces Award
"We pride ourselves in being a renowned lifestyle brand and providing high-quality, fashionable and sun-safe designs to our consumers," said Snapper Rock founder Liz Eglinton. "We are excited to debut our Resort and Spring 2019 collections at Pitti Immagine Bimbo and look forward to bringing more sun-protective styles to families across the globe."
Pitti Immagine Bimbo will be taking place at the Fortezza Da Basso from June 21-23, 2018, located at Viale Filippo Strozzi, 1, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy. Snapper Rock will be displaying the new 2019 collection at the Sport Generation Pavilion, PAD, Cavaniglia, Stand W/2. To make an appointment, please contact the VP of Sales, Julie Rich at Julie@snapperrock.com. For more details about the Pitti Immagine Bimbo, please visit www.pittimmagine.com. For more information on Snapper Rock, please visit www.snapperrock.com.
About Snapper Rock
Launched in 2003, Liz Eglinton created Snapper Rock, a line of UPF50+ swimwear, to provide children with fun, fresh and functional gear while navigating the water. Originally designed in New Zealand where sunrays can be extremely harsh, Snapper Rock leads the industry with its Earnies Best Swimwear award-winning UV protective swimwear for kids. In 2016, Snapper Rock ventured into the adult category and now provides protection for the entire family. With its lightweight and breathable fabric technology and latest designs and colors, Snapper Rock ensures that families worldwide will be free to enjoy the beach without getting sunburned and compromising on style. For more information on Snapper Rock, please visit www.snapperrock.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Camera PTZ Zoom 1 km, 5 km, 10 km, 15 km, and 20 km IP Thermal HD
- Investor Update for Visium Technologies Inc
- autopom! Representing Several Vehicle Service Contract Providers
- PGW Contracts with TMG for Selection Consulting Services
- Domini Clark of Blackmere Consulting accepted into Forbes Human Resources Council
- Pensacola Real Estate Expert Shane Willis Publishes Blog: Home Sellers in Q3 Netted $61K at Resale
- East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Partnership
- CHHRC Will Partner with the Community to Honor all Service Men & Women Through Free Cycling Classes
- Lee Health introduces Kids' Minds Matter as children's mental and behavioral health solution
- Free Air Quality Testing So What's The Catch
- Stevens Construction completes Alva United Methodist Church steeple ravaged by Hurricane Irma
- Fortune names Moss a 2018 Best Medium Workplace
- Two Iconic West Houston Nonprofits to Become One
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Four New Neon Christmas StarCraft Foil Colors to Product Line
- Company Introduces Power Plant System That Can Realistically Reverse Climate Change
- Reasons why CablingHub is chosen as Ontario's best Cabling Company for the Wiring Jobs
- Save on a new home during Lennar Sacramento's Pre-Black Friday Sale
- SEEAG Receives $218,684 California Dept. of Food & Agriculture Grant
- TallGrass assembles 256 care packages for troops
- Pallett Valo lawyer is a Lexpert Rising Star Award Winner
- Brooklyn Takes France... MonPetit Coeur Newborn
- Freakstomp Music Festival turns three
- How can Media Companies make a lot more money from the web?
- Los Angeles Times Recognizes Kahana & Feld LLP as One of Top Litigation and Real Estate Firms in OC
- Flagler Chamber and Professional Women's Council to Host Networking Luncheon
- New Generation Takes Seat on CARC Board
- Welch Packaging Celebrates 15 Years with Toys for Tots