Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Unlimited Time Off, Paid Sabbaticals and Spontaneous Days Off Are Among Best Summer Employee Perks
- AccuSource Announces Strategic Partnership with BountyJobs
- Peak Performance Group aims to change the employee benefits landscape with "Benefit Hacke
- HR Exchange Network announces 2nd edition of HR Tech Online Summit North America
- SwipeClock's ApplicantStack Recruit Wins Stevie Award
- It Doesn't Matter Where You Are, You are Nowhere Compared to Where You Can Go
- Second set of 'Pathway' e-learning courses approval for Engage in Learning
- Memphis, TN and CNA training program makes history in Opioid Fight
About the Book
Predicting Business Success: Using Smarter Analytics to Drive Business Outcomesdiscusses how to not only integrate HR analytics into an HR department, but also show the return on investment of these programs. This guide provides the most advanced, user-friendly predictive analytics tools, breaks down processes into simplified steps, and reinforces with case studies and tips. It is a culmination of SMD's 10 years of analytics work, research, and best practices.
"We know HR practices have a significant impact on an organization's bottom line, but too often HR leaders fail to demonstrate direct connections to the business metrics that matter most to executives," states Dr. Hannah Spell, co-author and director of research & analytics at SMD.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
"Predicting Business Success goes beyond the usual slicing and dicing of HR data to show HR professionals how to definitively connect the dots between people data and business outcomes with a straightforward approach for scaling analytics to all leaders and all levels," comments Dr. Matt Betts, co-author and director of product development.
Early Commentary on Predicting Business Success
"A 'must read' for HR and business leaders who want to make better talent investment decisions using predictive analytics."
-Stephen Young, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, Center for Creative Leadership
"Predicting Business Success illuminates the next steps in the analytics evolution: how to connect people to real results and how to make it simpler for all leaders at all levels to take the right action."
-Rhonda S. Brandon, Chief Human Resources Officer, Duke University Health System
"The approaches outlined in Predicting Business Success gives any organization proven guidelines for using data that reveals their own 'secret sauce' for success."
-Darryl Robinson, EVP/CHRO, Dignity Health
About the Authors
Collectively, the authors – Dr. Matt Betts, Dr. Shane Douthitt, Dr. Scott Mondore, and Dr. Hannah Spell – have close to 80 years of HR experience, as practitioners at global Fortune 500 companies, and as predictive analytics and technology experts with SMD.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
Books may be purchased here (http://smdhr.com/books/). Follow SMD on Twitter (@SMDHR) and LinkedIn (Strategic Management Decisions). #SMDanalytics
SMD is an employee survey and assessment company that delivers results, not just insights, via its patent-pending cloud-based technology, SMD Link. SMD identifies the cause-effect relationships between talent assessments and business outcomes to ensure the surveys translate into analytics-based, actionable ways everyone down to the front line can work to improve specific business outcomes. Since the launch of SMD Link, more than 2,000,000 assessments have been conducted and analyzed on the platform. The platform includes assessments for hiring, employee engagement, and employee development (360). SMD clients include UPS, Dignity Health, Dow Chemical and Universal Health Services, Inc.
Trisha M. Smith
Trisha M. Smith
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live