Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 544
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 450
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 251
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 223
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 203
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 170
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 137
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 135
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 133
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 123
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar: BeyondTrust Presents Why VPN Isn't Enough - Supporting a Remote Workforce in the Post-COVID Era
- Attivo Networks Named Hot Cybersecurity Company to Watch in 2021 by Cybercrime Magazine
- Moviegazoo is asking its LAW ENFORCEMENT Members in the surrounding area to assist the DC Capital Police!
- Huge Increase in U.S. Carjackings Results in an 800% Increase in Armoring
- Retailers Increase Security As Demonstrators Storm Stores
- Private Security Guards Ensure Vaccination Distribution Centers Remain Secure & Safe
- Demand For Pandemic-Related Security Guards To Continue In 2021
- Syxsense Confirms There is Zero SolarWinds® Orion® in its Environment and is Not a SolarWinds Customer
- ChartSpan Achieves HITRUST CSF® Certification
As Director of Federal Solutions Sales, Kevin will work with customers to continue driving awareness, conviction, conversion, and new business. He will also advance sales through integrators partnered with Smarter's business partners and end users, gaining knowledge and understanding of product needs within the Federal Government vertical.
More on eTradeWire News
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Stimulus Real Estate Identifies Income Avenues For Real Estate Agents
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Michigan $1 Billion Lotto Winner Was Shopping for CHILI?! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- American Equus and Energous Announce Trials Completed for the World's First Wirelessly Charged Equine Health Tracking Sensor
- "Myths about Lean", free humorous video
"Kevin is a tremendous addition to the Smarter Security team. He is extremely well-qualified to help our Federal customers elevate their security posture with the Smarter Security Platform. It is the only COTS solution that can proactively combat Insider Threats, which to date has been a significant challenge. Threats are complex and dynamic, yet other solutions are static and unable to comprehend contextual data. Kevin's deep experience with mission critical technologies in the Government will impact both our national security and our company's success," states Jeff Brown, CEO of Smarter Security.
Kevin joins Smarter Security from Stanley Black & Decker and has previous experience in the security industry with Dormakaba; formerly a part of Stanley Security. Prior to Dormakaba, Kevin graduated from and received his commission from the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. He served as a Lieutenant Commander in the United States Navy (USN), and received his Master's degree in Business from Old Dominion University in 2004. Kevin went on to serve various roles for the Navy, including 2 overseas tours and 4 deployments around the globe supporting Navy's Special Forces/SEAL teams as an Officer-in Charge and Liaison Officer. Following Kevin's 20 years in the USN, he served as a Government Civilian for the U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command and was a member of the U.S. Army Acquisition Corps, serving as the Director of C4ISR.
More on eTradeWire News
- Glenn Neasham with Neasham Insurance Agency "The Safe Money Guy" opens agency in Orlando Florida
- Whataburger #395 in Tulsa Oklahoma is Hiring!
- AstroGrav 4.3 Released for Windows and Mac
- TVS Sports Network to Launch on Cable Television Systems After NBCSN Signs Off
- Matt Par YouTube Mastery and Monetization Review
About Smarter Security, Inc.
Smarter Security markets the world's most intelligent Entrance and Access Control solutions. Fastlane turnstiles, Door Detectives and SmarterAccess harness the power of neural network technology to provide unrivaled intelligence to pedestrian access control. We secure more than half of the Fortune 100, providing security solutions known globally for high reliability at a lower total cost of ownership. To learn more about Smarter Security's intelligent turnstiles and entrance control solutions, visit: https://smartersecurity.com/.
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- Bay River College Enters Into Partnership with the Punjab Higher Education Commission
- i-Realise welcomes Carolynn Jones as Client Relationship Manager
- San Diego Partner Steffi Gascón Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2020
- Free Agent, Mickey Barber, Signs Contract with the West Texas Buccaneers (AAL)
- TVS Today Home Entrtainment Network.Com Adds Chef Roc Cooking Series on WatchYour.TV Platform
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Corey Baker as Sales Representative
- New Wine & Paint Night Debuts In Lawton Next Week
- Press 'Reset' For 2021 With New 'Cosmic Love Letters' Horoscopes