Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 227
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 170
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- How do I fix Why Google can't verify account belongs to me
- MySeniorCenter acquires Senior Space asset from LPi
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
- Falcon Scaling Launches "PipeDrive Squared" Optimization Initiative
- Andromeda CTO Awarded as a Google Developer Expert in Angular
- Storage Made Easy inks M&E channel distribution partnership with Global Distribution
- Teign Housing appoints Cadcorp as cloud GIS supplier
- MTC Releases CommuniqAI, a Smart Heuristics-Based App to Automate Your Interpersonal Communications
"As SmartBear continues to grow at a record-setting pace, both through organic growth and acquisitions, Dan has the track record and ambitious vision that will drive even further growth," said Frank Roe, CEO of SmartBear. "Dan's enterprise leadership and expertise in scaling high growth software companies is something we're excited to apply across our entire software portfolio."
More on eTradeWire News
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
The majority of Faulkner's career was spent at Nuance Communications. As Senior Vice President and General Manager, Faulkner was responsible for Nuance's global service provider business. This included leading multiple acquisitions that would help to grow the company to more than 14,000 employees across 30 countries and $2 billion in annual revenue.
"SmartBear solutions are playing an increasingly critical role as software teams continue to transform at a rapid pace, adopting rapid deployment and APIs across the entire development lifecycle," said Dan Faulkner. "Delivering high-quality software that ensures a positive developer experience is no longer a nice-to-have; it's imperative for every business. The SmartBear product suite plays a vital role for millions of developers and technology teams, and I look forward to helping further accelerate their exceptional growth."
All trademarks recognized.
- San Francisco, Piroshky Piroshky is Back!
- Piroshky Piroshky Returns To Scottsdale
- Content Marketing Musician Launches Members Only Audios
- Here comes a new Christmas story for the Spanish-speaking tween in your life
- NC Coffee Roaster Joe Van Gogh Launches New Packaging Featuring Vincent Van Gogh
- Entre Duendes Y Ratones: un cuento de Navidad diferente
- Will Phased Renovation Work for Your Renovation Project?
- You Have Options To Achieve Website Accessibility
- Tessa Claustre Joins Corporate Team as Operations Director
- A Woman's Journey into Real Life Alchemy
- Nashville Artist Nurses Dying Mother While Recording New Album at the Public Library
- Imagine the songs John Lennon would have written
- Coca-Cola Turned Christmas Red: Marketing
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board