Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 207
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 174
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 141
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
Similar on eTradeWire
- R3Rewards Management Corporation Began Web Platform Development
- Footprint Project's "T5" Solar Trailer Powers Emergency Evacuation Center in Cloverdale, California
- Inter Partes Review (IPR) - Oral Arguements Heard November 13,2020: US Patent #7,531,709
- Thomas Hasselbeck Appointed as Chief Technology Officer at Bay Park Data Solutions
- Does Your Tree Need to Be Removed?
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida announces Magic Under the Mangroves virtual gala, 'The Magic Hour'
- Million+ Tons of Radioactive Water from Fukushima to be Poured into the Sea
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- Virtual Public Meetings About Falling Waters Battlefield
- Live Good Continues To Do Good
"We help people identify the types of contaminants present in their water before providing out recommended solutions. We want people to have access to their water data. . It doesn't make sense to go to the store or by water products online if someone doesn't first understand what is in their water. The Smart Water Club just makes the process more efficient," said Dr. Gordon Nameni, Founder.
Smart Water Club helps people see their local water quality data and consider the water technology that can solve the specific water issue they face. For example, the water quality in Flint, Michigan is different than the water in Wisconsin. Further, how a family of four living in Wisconsin manages a hot water need is very different than how a single person in northern Illinois may handle that same need. Saving consumers money and increasing water quality are Smart Water Club's key areas of focus..
More on eTradeWire News
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
"The water assessment we provide is free and it helps people really dive deep into issues- we can almost say it helps get their feet wet, figuratively speaking. Tankless water heaters, whole house carbon filters, and so on are reviewed and matched - or passed up- depending on need," finished Dr. Nameni.
Smart Water Technology has products for specific areas of the house or the entire house. The kitchen products include everything from Reverse Osmosis, Ultra-Filtration, Over the Counter Filration, UV Filtration Units and Refrigerator Filters. Other products include point of use softeners for the washing machine and showerheads. How much, how big, and usage is all tailored based on the assessment.
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Could Genetic Testing Be Part of Your Next Job Application?
- Philadelphia YMCA Commercial Pool Counts On Patriot Pool Heating To Save Their Pool Heating System
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- PAI's Rare Posters Auction Nov. 15 totals $1.3 million; rarities and unique works spark avid bidding
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- CIMdata Releases eBook: "Driving the Change for the Future of Automotive Development"
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- BYD Marks Africa Mask Week with Donation of 16 Million Masks to Support the Fight Against COVID-19
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership
- NAL Player, Daveon Howard, Finds Thankfulness Despite Difficult Year for Sports
- Author Wins Two International Book Awards
- Black Diamond Client, Josef Gotsch, Dominates Vegas Doubles Tournament
- DePaul, Niagara, St. John's Expand Esports Engagement With First-Ever Vincentian ESports Cup
- Customer Resources - Used Mazda3 Inventory
- Medicare Annual Enrollment Ends Soon Advises Medicare Supplement Director