Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- WeCutFoam Now Offering Soft & Flexible Foam Cutting Services Using Oscillating Knife Cutter
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Custom embossing machinery steps outside standard constraints
- Laboratory inventory management system
- VCink- Job Announcement Miami FL
- Living Abroad and IMPACT Group Awarded EMMA by Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM)
- Kano Laboratories Introduces Kroil Penetrant with Graphite for High Temperature Environments
- InfinityQS to Host Webinar, "A Crystal Ball for Your Manufacturing Data"
- BACA Systems Hires Account Executives to Lead Business Development, Manage Customer Relationships in Six States
- Natron STC 370HP Low coefficient of silicone coating gets USP Cytotoxicity certification
Enabling previously unsupported functions, software v2.1 provides a built-in Classic Interface view. Ideal for more experienced robot operators, this option enables the end user to reset minor and major alarms or to edit Concurrent I/O with reduced programming downtime.
Expanding on the performance improvements and extension app capabilities introduced previously, Smart Pendant v2.1 capability further improves configuration and programming of third-party devices, including Yaskawa's Smart Packager software development kit (SDK). This desktop tool enables third parties to combine multiple components into a single convenient file. Each file, known as a Yaskawa Installation Package (YIP), enables easier robot setup by automating processes typically outlined in a manual.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
Various advances, such as YRC1000 controller software updates, multi-touch jogging, 3D viewer optimizations, basic concurrent job support, improved HC-series configuration and other INFORM usability improvements are also included.
Smart Pendant is available for use with select Yaskawa Motoman YRC-controlled robots. Soft Pendant software – a digital version of the YRC1000 pendant that can run on a Windows® operating system – is also included. Contact Yaskawa Motoman to update your Smart Pendant.
About Yaskawa Motoman
Founded in 1989, the Motoman Robotics Division of Yaskawa America, Inc. is a leading robotics company in the Americas. With over 500,000 Motoman® robots installed globally, Yaskawa provides automation products and solutions for virtually every industry and robotic application; including arc welding, assembly, coating, dispensing, material handling, material cutting, material removal, packaging, palletizing, spot welding and clinical laboratory specimen processing. For more information, please visit our website at www.motoman.com or call 937.847.6200.
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans