Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stay Hydrated at Work with the Drinkmate OmniFizz Carbonation Machine
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
- Paramount Completes Acquisition of First National ATM
- Why Redeye Nutrition™ Supplements are the best on the market
- Maide Mendez named store manager for Sunshine Ace Hardware's new retail store in Founders Square
- Mystery on Main Street Adds Three New Members to Leadership
- From Jewelry to Special Cards, ShopEnglish has everything you need to show your love! Shop now and get the perfect gift for your special someone!
- Fire & EMS, LLC Announces Grand Opening
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
Small Business Saturday doesn't just mean more holiday sales and shopping fun for consumers; it also means the chance for small businesses to stay afloat and gain loyalty within their communities.
Rishona Meyers is the owner of Olive-Lucy, a small business in Pennsylvania that provides fresh, rare cooking ingredients. This is what she had to say about what Small Business Saturday means to her and her business:
"Small Business Saturday has always been something we have participated in and pride ourselves on being a small business. Being a part of the larger group of small businesses that participate in Small Business Saturday gives us a presence that allows us to compete with the big retail outlets and allows our customers to feel good about supporting their local small business community. We compete for the same dollars and trust that our customers understand the value we bring with our level of service as well as the quality of our products and will continue to shop with us long after Small Business Saturday."
More on eTradeWire News
- Linda Bradley MD joins Wingwomen as Board Member
- The Swig Company Announces Long-Term Lease with Silicon Valley Community Foundation in Mountain View
- BayView Entertainment and Paris Films Enter First Look Agreement
- Tarps Now® Releases Guide to Best Tarps to Buy
- IISE announces leadership election results
The National Retail Federation (NRF) reported that 51 million shoppers participated in Small Business Saturday last year, and according to American Express, U.S. shoppers spent more than $20 billion on Small Business Saturday in 2021.
American Express (https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/shop-small/) started Small Business Saturday in 2010 out of a deep appreciation for small businesses and the communities they support. The idea was to create a day between Thanksgiving and Christmas to encourage people to shop small and locally for their holiday gifts. Since then, the shopping holiday has grown tremendously, gaining more popularity and bringing small businesses more support every year.
For small business owners, Small Business Saturday may just be the big break their business needs to ring in the new year with a bang. Give the gift of shopping small this holiday season!
Taylor Johnson (Communications Coordinator)
DCA Virtual Business Support
- KITROBOT Intelligent System Corp. Introduces an AI-Powered Disinfecting Robot For Automated Cleaning
- Top Four Cold Chain Growth Drivers in 2023
- One Year Anniversary Serving In Montgomery County
- 2022 Q4 | Multifamily Market Report | Houston
- The Advantages To Paying Off a Loan Early
- US Navy Custom Engraved Coins Bow to Stern
- The Greendot Films: Emerging as a Leader in Film Production Despite Pandemic Challenges
- Adam Kwiat Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- vRealm Partners with MindPrint Learning to Bring Personalized Learning to Students
- People First Content Cracks the Code on AI Writing Software
- CWC360 Merges with Quality Cleaning Services, Grows Liverpool, UK Presence
- Noted Cancer Researcher V.K. Gadi to Keynote 2023 South Carolina Life Sciences Conferenc
- New Day Foundation Announces $150k Grant from Priority Health and the Total Health Care Foundation
- Phoenix On Bain Announces Flash Sale for Micro Weddings
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- New from Down & Out Books: 27 DAYS by Patrick H. Moore
- Daugherty Business Solutions Named a Top Workplace by Energage
- New publication helps lawyers develop the skills needed for business development
- Cohen Woodworking Names Alan Turner Plant Manager
- Leeds College of Building Showcases Higher-Level Training for National Apprenticeship Week 2023