Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 166
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- California laws with respect to equal pay and salary history, explained by Cyrus Batchan
- Los Angeles Times Food Bowl, Mesamerica & DFiesta
- Growing your Totally Nutz® Franchise Business
- Gibble's celebrates 60th Anniversary
- VITAMIN 1 Expands Distribution to Big Y World Class Market
- Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta Announces New Executive Chef Kevin Davis
- A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery Opens in Decatur
- "SuperMom" Mother's Day Contest
- Albuquerque Restaurant Celebrates Earth Day with Meatless Monday
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Mobile-Event Business: Assisting Owners with Event/Venue Acquisition
Alcohol Infused Gelatin Shot Brand Partners with Standard Beverage
Los Angeles, CA (August 7, 2018) – Kansas residents are welcoming SLRRRP to the Midwest with the help of Standard Beverage, a distributor of quality spirits, wine and beer. SLRRRP's ready-to-drink alcohol-infused gelatin shots are a convenient, hassle-free option for those looking for a unique vodka shot. Standard Beverage will work with SLRRRP to bring their three-pack flavor variety to retailers throughout the state.
"SLRRRP is extremely excited to be partnering up with Standard Beverage in Kansas as the state's premier distributor for alcohol brands is the perfect partner for us," said SLRRRP CEO, Stephen Houck. "Being a Colorado Native I have a lot of family roots in Kansas and know that this will be a great market for SLRRRP."
"SLRRRP is a really fun brand for us to be working with and we're excited to get their products in the hands of our retailers," said Fred Nachbar, VP Kansas Crown, Standard Beverage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
SLRRRP uses six-times distilled vodka and unique, proprietary vegetarian-friendly seaweed gelatin that doesn't require refrigeration and remains solid at temperatures above 90 degrees. They are 100% recyclable and make for great on-the-go party treats. The three-pack includes:
• 3 shots in different flavors
• Easy, grab and go-sized shots in a portable container
• 13% Alc. Vol.
• 82 calories per serving
• Vegetarian-friendly and Fat Free
For more information, please visit http://slrrrp.com/.
SLRRRP launched April 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The brand focuses on the Ready-To-Drink alcohol market by creating an easy all-in-one shot that is both convenient and delicious. SLRRRP's flagship product is a vodka shot with a proprietary gelatin blend. The company urges all adult consumers to sell, serve and enjoy SLRRRP shots responsibly. For more information visit http://www.slrrrp.com. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
BLAZE PR / Matt Kovacs
- Five Ways to Make Your Business More Energy Efficient
- Park Slope Coop Members Are M.A.G.A
- Teach Your Child How To Not Be Afraid Of The Dark With "Brady Needs A Nightlight" By Brian Barlics
- Be Yourself In The New Audiobook "The Perfect Shade of Green" By Author Brian Barlics
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Boulder Colorado's #1 Chiropractor Launches a Podcast
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Hosts L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Workshop To Improve Police-Community Relations
- Boardwalk Bowl's Summer Camp keeps kids entertained all season long
- Remington College Mobile Campus announces new degree programs
- First Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day – "Explore, Learn, Taste"
- Join HR & Benefits Pros at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
- Amino Acid Therapy May Offer a Safe Alternative for Parkinson's Like Symptoms
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Tax Relief Discount on Head Lice Treatment from Lice Troopers
- LARC, Inc. Giving Challenge Raises $45,466
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families