Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 536
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 210
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 185
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 167
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 160
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 143
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 141
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 140
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 140
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 132
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fat Loss Pill Debunks Believed Myths and Delivers Unprecedented Weight Loss
- How AI Health Chatbots Can Help Stem Coronavirus Pandemic Chaos
- The Felix Organization Announces Camp Felix Pride at The Fresh Air Fund
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with High-Quality, Low-Cost Braces
- Castle Dental Offering the Lehigh Valley Dental Implants & Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Cypress Pharmacy's March 14 Seminar Saturday to discuss tips for nutritional supplements, CBD oil
- Ancient Wisdom Meets Modern Technology
- Two Dogs Generate Over $100,000 For Critical Surgical Care For Children
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Rick Valencia Joins CureMetrix as Strategic Advisor to Fight Cancer with AI
"Fully understanding the importance of T-Lube, we watched with excitement and appreciation as the industry and members of the trans community received and began to champion the product. Not just because of its effectiveness in solving a common FTM issue, but because there was finally a lubricant on the market that was specifically geared toward the trans community," says Dean Elliott, Founder, and CEO of Sliquid.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ebonyx Launches Its Marketplace to Connect Sellers and Buyers of Afrocentric Items
- New Anti IgM Antibody Monoclonal by Molecular Depot
- New Anti Biotin Antibody from Molecular Depot
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases New Album "Where Do We Go from Here?
- Documentary about America's oldest white oak tree digital and demand release and screening
Buck Angel's T-Wash is a pH balanced, gentle cleanser that is formulated with natural sea salt, coconut oil derivatives, botanical extracts, and has been infused with the masculine-presenting scents of sandalwood, musk, and black pepper. In addition to a body wash, the T-Collection is offering a second grooming product that addresses trans men's facial hair. Buck Angel's T-Oil is a hand-crafted blend of natural nut and seed oils that soften, smooth and shine any trans man's beard, or any other body hair for that matter. Infused with the woodsy scent of Sandalwood, T-Oil also contains antioxidant-rich Vitamin E to help hydrate and condition the skin underlying the beard hair, preventing flaking and itching.
Joining T-Lube in the sexual health category of the collection is Buck Angel's T-Stim. Specifically created with the genital wellness of trans men in mind, T-Stim is formulated with high-quality natural ingredients. Infused with food-grade Peppermint Oil and Menthol, these naturally derived vasodilators help draw blood flow to the surface, increasing arousal and stimulation.
More on eTradeWire News
- New novel asks you to "imagine trying to solve your own murder"
- Captavo Consulting becomes Consulting Partner to Hitachi Vantara
- Amigo Events Announce Traditional Goan Carnival Event in London
- Help Create Traveling Shamans Camp 2020
- Georgia Classic Pool of Milton Awarded Best Of Houzz 2020
"As more and more companies begin to acknowledge the role of trans men as valuable customers, I am proud to say that my partnership with Sliquid has put us both on the forefront of getting highly important trans-focused products into the hands of my community," says Buck Angel, the man behind the name and story of the collection." Every new product that makes up my T-Collection was thoughtfully crafted with the FTM transition process in mind."
Buck Angel's T-Collection is now available at Sliquid.com and RideLube.com. For wholesale information, please email email@example.com, or contact your preferred distributor to check availability.
Erik Vasquez - Marketing Director
800 SLIQUID ext. 203
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- Enzo Unified Signs On to Sponsor SQLSaturday in South Florida
- N'COBRA Will Participate in Bloody Sunday Jubilee
- Palm Beach County Intracoastal Waterfront Estate to Auction No Reserve to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions in partnership with Darren Weiner
- Brittany Chase Selects Corner Property Management For Charming Suburban Development In Wayne NJ
- Heritage Asante Grand Opens February 29
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- Renowned intellectual icon, Chris Imafidon joins entrepreneurs to break world record for charity
- Grand Opening at Mesa Valley Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Panel Built Modular Cleanrooms Create Fully-Controlled Spaces for Precision Manufacturing
- Plano Police Association Endorses Incumbent Judge Ben Smith for 380th District Court
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber XL Laser Cutting Machine
- 2019: A year of distinction for MarketReach, Inc
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
- Come Together Under the New Moon
- See More Knives: Trustworthy Knives & Blades
- Dallas Based Hip Hop Artist ShySpeaks Releases Aaliyah inspired track Millions
- Wendy Alton – Divorce Attorney Gets Certified in Collaborative Divorce Law in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Brandon Honda adds Allen Hicks as Executive Manager
- Grand opening celebration set at Princeton Park