Popular on eTradeWire
- California Gold Rush sunken treasure from 'Ship of Gold' that sank in 1857 will be displayed in Reno
- Employers 4 Change The Intern Whisperer Podcast Hits Major Milestones
- Transgender Restroom Rule Blocked - There Are Two Simple Alternatives
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host Nine Fun & Floral-Focused Events in August
- Etho Protocol and Kucoin work together to overcome hack and release new, improved, & secure ETHO cryptocurrency
- Georgia DA More Likely to Indict Trump
Similar on eTradeWire
- Snellville Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- Cheryl Perets Earns Executive Club Status
- MC Companies Earns Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Corporate Champion Award
- The Mogharebi Group Brokers Sale of Bakersfield, CA Apartment Community
- The Maui Luxury Team Can Educate You on Maui Real Estate
- Atlanta Realtors® Association Makes Historic Progress Towards Diversity and Inclusion
- Save 50% on Proven Winners Plants End of Season Plant Sale
- Shawn Handschuh Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty in the Venice, Florida, Office
- Suwanee Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury
- Construction on Ninebark, Camas-Washougal's Newest Residential Waterfront Community, is Underway
"Every master-planned community on our list is exceptional, but Skye Canyon has some distinct features that set it apart. Skye Canyon's proximity to the outdoors allows residents flexibility and freedom, allowing people to recreate near their home or have dinner on the Strip," said Ken Perlman, principal, John Burns Real Estate Consulting. "To be named on the same list with other elite master-planned communities in less than two years of its grand opening is quite an accomplishment."
JBREC analyzes master-planned communities in the U.S. based on information from industry contacts, consultant feedback, and market research. In 2017, the company examined 370 master-planned communities to develop the esteemed ranking. Skye Canyon attributes recognition on the list so early in its development due to its location, unique resident programming, and a culture that inspires residents to live the Skye Canyon life.
More on eTradeWire News
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- Orchard Audio to Present at Speakerfest in Phoenix, AZ on 08/27/2022
- Compelling fact-based fiction novel "AMIA" by John Myles Rigden is released by New Generatio
- Hutchinson Island Music Festival - Winter Fest 2023
- The Most Nourishing Platinum deluxe Moisturizer for Hydrated, Never-Greasy, Skin for Hydrated,
Skye Canyon Park is the centerpiece is of Skye Canyon's community. The 15-acre park, often the location for community events, has quickly become a gathering place for residents and prospective homebuyers. Skye Canyon Park includes Skye Center; an 8,142-square-foot rustic contemporary community center offering views of Mt. Charleston. It features Skye Bistro, an open-air café, an indoor fireplace, outdoor fire pits, and interactive home finding tools.
Skye Fitness, a 9,663-square-foot state-of-the-art facility is also a part of Skye Canyon Park.
Exclusive for residents, the facility offering the latest fitness machines including several Pilates reformers, spin equipment, a yoga room, an outdoor Junior Olympic swimming pool along with personal training and fitness classes. Sliding glass walls open to the outdoors to allow exercise equipment to be pulled onto the patio so that residents can take in mountain views.
"We are honored to have Skye Canyon included on John Burns' Top 50 list amongst so many notable communities," said Garry Goett, CEO, and president of Olympia Companies, developer of Skye Canyon. "Olympia's vision for Skye Canyon is to create a next-generation community that offers opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, interact with neighbors, and take part in healthy lifestyle activities. As we launch Phase 2 of our development, we look forward to offering homebuyers a unique way to experience life in Las Vegas."
For more information about Skye Canyon's amenities, visit www.skyecanyon.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sunrooms Dealer Chantilly, Shares Reasons to Build a Sunroom Over a Traditional Room Addition
- 24-Hour Homecare Poway, Firstat Shares The Value of In-Home Health Services
- Medford Hot Tub, Swim Spa, Sauna Dealer Shares 3 Ways to Use a Backyard Hot Tub
- Nautilus Launches the World's First Debit Card for Dogs, The Bark™ Card
- Eighteenth Annual 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Top Ten Premiere: Joyful Resistance
About Skye Canyon
Skye Canyon is a 1,700-acre master-planned community in Northwest Las Vegas located on US Highway 95 at Skye Canyon Park Drive. Offering entry-level, move-up and luxury neighborhoods for individuals, couples, families and active adults who share a passion for outdoor activities, wellness and immersive living, it is the first master-planned community to break ground in Las Vegas in nearly a decade. Skye Canyon includes unique amenities like Skye Canyon Park that features Skye Center, the community's social hub with an open-air bistro and indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and Skye Fitness, a state-of-the-art workout facility and outdoor junior Olympic size swimming pool that is exclusive for residents. Among the many other amenities offered are designated bike lanes and an extensive network of hiking and walking trails. Shopping, office space, and gaming will be offered at Skye Canyon, which at build-out will include 9,000 home sites.
Skye Canyon is a product of leading developer Olympia Companies, joined by Stonehill Capital Management and Spectrum Group Management LLC. For more information visit www.skyecanyon.com or connect with Skye Canyon on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SkyeCanyon), Twitter (https://twitter.com/SkyeCanyonLife), Instagram (https://instagram.com/skyecanyonlife/) and Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/SkyeCanyonLife/).
- capracare Haiti to Host, "Honoring Courage" Charity Benefit
- Independent Short Film Spawns Hit Single
- Automated Copyright Registration Protects American Artists
- What Are Essential Health Benefits And Who Has To Have Them?
- HONK! Festival 2022: save the dates for this year's music festival of activist street bands
- The Power of On-Topic Breaking News Traffic is Made Available to The Common Internet Marketer
- Neolithic novel by Mike Meier considers the human instinct of survival
- Oms TV + Greenlights New Spin-Off Series "G-Status: LA Hustle" And Announces New EP
- VenueArc, A SaaS-Based Venue Booking and Event Management Software for the Performing Arts Industry
- Colorado Author Writes a Magical Killer Whale Tale
- Multi-Passionate Creative and Entrepreneur, to Release Her First Book
- For Bad Poetry Day: "Slow News Day" and "Better Than Expected Losses" ...Plus Lots, Lots, More
- How to End Your Car Lease Agreement Early
- Greater Englewood Chamber Foundation Board Announcement!
- New Children's Book Roody Kangaroo Moves Forward Debuts with Illustrations by 8th Grade Student
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy With Guest Ira Davis
- Cheryl Perets Earns Executive Club Status
- Michigan Vehicle Restyling Company Can Install Paint Protection Film on Your Vehicle
- Michigan Commercial Collection Agency Can Save Creditors Time and Money
- Dr. Thatcher Helps Ann Arbor Residents Relieve TMJ