Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 717
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 621
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 559
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 524
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 508
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 480
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 476
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 442
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 337
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 325
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bizarre Releases new single featuring Giggs
- A Letter from Wizard Brands CEO, Scott Kaufman
- 2021 is heating up and looking really good for KortnyDe1
- Call For Entries and Submissions - International Film Festival Now Accepting Movies & Scripts For Competition
- Exhibition Celebrating 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company to Launch in 2023
- 11th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 14 High School Acts for Final Event
- MastaMind Empire, LLC Releases Ezzy Money Hot New Single "Could You"
- African American Female Entrepreneur Executive Produces New Sitcom
- Successful Las Vegas Promoter Sloop Jones Developing Her Own Talk Show
- Bay Area filmmaker, comedian to talk about stuttering at British arts festival
The new location will host a grand opening event on Friday, February 12 with an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 2pm with the Laveen Chamber of Commerce. Sky Zone Laveen will kick off the opening weekend jam-packed with events and offers, including a $100 discount for all parties booked this weekend and a Family Fun Pack – four (4) 60 minute jump passes, 4 slices of pizza, and 4 drinks – for only $49.99 this weekend only. The celebrations continue throughout the weekend with GLOW, the glow-in-the-dark dance party, on Friday and Saturday nights as well a Ninja Warrior (https://www.skyzone.com/laveen/attractions/warr...) competition with Tage Herrington, a contestant on America Ninja Warrior, on Saturday afternoon featuring amazing raffle prizes and a variety of local food trucks for Guests to enjoy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vision Movies Production: Using Hollywood Magic To Create Innovative Videos
- Everything You Should Know About NFT - But Don't Get Why You Should Ask
- Bethany Elgin assisted Advanced Ultra-Violet Systems with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- March 4, 2021 Boca Raton Woman Owned Start Up Distributing Covid-19 Killer Mask
- Home Renovation Plus Home Page
To ensure the health and well-being of all Guests and Team Members, Sky Zone Laveen will open and operate with reduced capacity to enable social distancing and stringent cleaning measures, including daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of the entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. Learn more about the health and cleanliness measures, visit: https://www.skyzone.com/laveen/cleanliness.
Sky Zone Laveen is owned by renowned community member, Ryan Senters, who founded a local foster care agency serving foster children and adults with developmental disabilities called Ohana.
With a strong belief in active play to help bring people together, Senters will continue carrying out Sky Zone's core pillar of 'Do Good' by providing kids aged out of the foster care system with jobs and essential skills to succeed in the workforce. Sky Zone Laveen has committed to employ at least 50% of their workforce from teens who are aged out of the foster care system. Also, they will provide free birthday parties to local foster kids in the community. "Sky Zone will not only serve as the ultimate entertainment destination but also as an essential community center where kids and families can come together and engage in active play," said Ryan Senters, owner of Sky Zone Laveen. "It's exciting to see how much joy people feel jumping on our trampolines and enjoying the various attractions, and I look forward to seeing my community experience that joy at our park."
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law Releases Video Discussing New California Laws About Diversion
- Sophia's Patios: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Patio Decor
- Big And Small Knives: Premium And Stylish Knives For All Occasions
- White Lion to Offer Services in Auctioneering, Appraising
- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
- ConvergeOne and Evolve IP Enter Strategic Hospitality Partnership
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Honors Military During THE PLAYERS Championship 2021
- LACLA Presents Mexican Horror Documentary "Feral"
- Alliance Technologies Launches Alliance University
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Celebrates Topping Off - Tucson's Newest Extended-Stay Hotel
- First Associated Insurance Agencies Announces Digital COVID Training Program
- Outpatient Care Center Industry | BizVibe Announces New Companies Joining Its Global Marketplace
- Nearly 4,000 lots of Americana come up for bid in Holabird's Sweetheart Express Auction, Feb. 11-15
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- SmartBear Completes Investment Transaction with Vista Equity Partners and Francisco Partners
- Dallas Firm Hosts First Annual Rookie Symposium & Showcase
- "True Story" Miniseries about Donald Trump submitted to Netflix
- FMIA Urges Officials: "Do the Right Thing for Your Community"
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- Major Criminal Investigation of Trump Begins
- Kelton 'Nspire Harper and Pushback LLC Announce Debut of "Nspire's Be a Blessing" TV Show
- New workwear brand LIBAERTY for women in heavy-duty industries launches during Women's History Month
- Students in Clearwater Learn their Human Rights and How to Advocate for Them
- Sponsors announced for virtual Market Trends 2021 on March 9