Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ruby Receptionists Opens New Office in Kansas City's River Market
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- RadiusPoint and Broussard Logistics Unveils New Integrated Partnership
- BSO integrates IX Reach core network to create a global network powerhouse
- MN Video Provider Upgrades 8k Customers in 90 Days
- Greywale Advisors Speaking at ISE Expo on Funding Local Digital Infrastructure
- T-Mobile Polska Selects Axiros To Improve Residential Digital Home Broadband Experience
- Which companies are using Erlang, and why? #MyTopdogStatus
- Wohler delivers industry-first multi-channel audio, 12G video monitor with Dolby Atmos processing
- Patton's new Virtual CPE Wins 2019 Communications Solutions Product of the Year
SKY Telecom creates a remote virtual phone system for your business or operation. All your company phone numbers become operational again through this new system (PBX). Employees or volunteers can place and answer calls using cell phones, desk phones, tablets, laptops, or headsets from any location. An auto-attendant can be used to help route calls. Desktop phones are shipped overnight.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
The emergency phone system is fully functional with voicemail, call forwarding, unlimited conference lines, e911 capabilities, ring groups, online dashboard, unlimited local and long distance, voicemail to email and more.
"It is imperative that certain facilities and establishments maintain consistent phone service during an emergency. The community depends on these operations to be connected for updates on loved ones, rescues, food, and shelter." said Will McCusker President & CEO of SKY Telecom LLC, he went on to say " SKY Telecom is committed to helping everyone stay safe and in contact during these times. We can setup and deploy phone service for most locations in as little as 48 hours."
SKY Telecom LLC is here to help. When your business operations are interrupted by flood, fire, or storm damage you need to get back operating immediately. Business communications are imperative. Time is money and you're stressed enough. We're here to do what it takes to restore your service and help. We also provide live one-on-one customer support during this difficult time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
About SKY Telecom LLC
SKY Telecom LLC is a leading national call center and help desk service provider for a wide variety of industries. SKY Telecom also provides access to national field service, depot service, telemedicine, web chat and wireless support programs. We provide outbound sales telemarketing programs and inbound sales programs.
The firm has also has created specialized service and sales programs for the consumer electronics, furniture, commercial point of sale and the renewable energy products.
The original firm was founded in 1997, SKY Telecom works on program development, service management, business evaluations and a variety of service and support projects with our team members.
For more information visit us on the web at www.skytel.pro
SKY Telecom LLC
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"