Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 180
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 164
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 115
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 109
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- QView Medical in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Joins the Initiative of AmIDense.com
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chicago Area Residents!
- 2022 Medicare Drug Plan Premiums Reported For Top 10 Metro Markets
- Stahlin Enclosures Solved Abita Brewery's Critical Corrosion Problem
- ProximoCX Hires Mike Nemer as COO and Scott Roof as Head of Global Sales and Marketing
- Haunted Attractions Go from 5-Star Reviews to Legendary Status in the U.S
- Online Tool Will Help Consumers Compare Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
- Creating Global Citizens: Gulliver Books Announces Kickstarter Launch For Personalized Children's Books, Fully Funded The First Day
- Toolfetch Partners with Pewag to Launch Bike Theft Awareness Campaign
"SKY Telecom has seen a rapid and sustained increase in its client base, prompting the need to expand and boost our workforce significantly in the next few months," said Will McCusker, president, SKY Telecom LLC. "Being headquartered in the United States, we're pleased to be able to stay in all of our locations for the company's next chapter of growth."
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
The company's investment includes allocations for workforce training as well as building acquisition and improvement costs for its new technologies.
SKY Telecom has committed to create 75 new, full-time jobs with this expansion. Hiring for the call center- related positions is expected to begin this month, with all openings filled by end of 2021. This latest investment is in addition to the company's 2017 commitments, for which hiring is nearing completion.
"We are enthusiastic that SKY Telecom is investing in a new tech and additional employees, even beyond its original commitment," said its board. "This effort will bring a significant number of high-quality jobs to the industry and continue to reinforce our role as a hub for customer support."
For more about SKY Telecom LLC visit us at http://www.skytel.biz
SKY Telecom LLC
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt