Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Let's Talk HR Services Redefines Industry Standards with Relaunched Services Page
- Bridging Talent and Employers: Let's Talk HR Services Reinforces Its Mission on Revamped Webpage
- ELEVATE Recognized as a Major Contender and a Star Performer by Everest Group
- Revolutionizing Leadership: Zen Benefiel's New Book Unveils the Power of Servant Leadership
- EmployTest Earns Recognition for Pre-Employment Testing Solutions
- Tribe Joins Forces with Purpose and Performance Group
- Graduation medals deliver rewards for students and institutions
- Charity begins at home: Integrity Charitable Foundation picks Crossroads Hope Academy for support
- Ironside HR, No. 7 on the 2023 SMU D100 List
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home
"Our user base of skilled workers is growing by the day, and as a 'job matchmaker' it is important for us to continually improve the user experience for our talent base," said SkillGigs founder and CEO Kashif Aftab. "After listening to our users' input, we've made some significant improvements to the job seeker dashboard in order to elevate their experience in the app. These additions reflect our ongoing commitment to revolutionizing the way job seekers and employers interact in the digital landscape, and empowering candidates while bringing employers and top talent together."
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
SkillGigs currently has more than 160,000 active job candidates in its AI-powered talent marketplace. The revamped user dashboard includes:
- Their number of skill listings and how many employers have viewed them;
- A quick view of their ratings from each employer they've worked with through the app;
- Effortless navigation of the number of compensation bids they have received from employers, or bids they have submitted to top job openings;
- A lineup of upcoming interviews;
- Easy access to clinical assessment exam details, if relevant to their industry and job;
- Answers to frequently asked questions;
- Prompts to complete their 3D Resume if needed;
To learn more about SkillGigs, please visit: skillgigs.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=3944137-1&h=867611635&u=http%3A%2F%2Fskillgigs.com%2F&a=skillgigs.com).
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
About SkillGigs, Inc.
SkillGigs, Inc. is an ecommerce talent marketplace that pairs skilled healthcare and technology job seekers with AI-matched work opportunities. Founded in 2017 on the belief that companies and talent should be able to interact seamlessly, SkillGigs is dedicated to empowering the users. SkillGigs elevates and maximizes the hiring process by removing traditional barriers. The company's patented AI software matches talent with jobs tailored to their skills, while giving companies with open positions strong candidates who are ready to work—all without a single recruiter. Learn more at skillgigs.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=394...).
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?