Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 329
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Booklyn Bridge Tours - What's on the Brooklyn Side of the Brooklyn Bridge?
- San Miguel De Allende Named #1 Top City For 2nd Year In A Row In 'travel + Leisure' World's Best Awards For 2018
- Women in Travel Summit 2019 Speaker Application Now Open
- Patagonia Camp's Spring and Summer Seasons are an Outdoor Fan's Wonderland
- Carnival Miracle Brings Back Puerto Vallarta and San Diego Voyage
- Travelogy India Completes 8 Successful Years of Excellence
- Amara Singapore: The Art of Cultural Flavours
- Anemos Luxury Grand Resort beach wins Blue Flag Award
- High noise headset minimizes the challenges of loud environments
- TS Standard - compact and powerful smartphone!
SKI SOULS hosts week-long adventures that include luxury hotel accommodations with full breakfasts, ski passes, mountain tours, group activities, and skiing or snowboarding for all abilities. Included activities on a SKI SOULS trip, aside from group meals at hand-picked restaurants and happy hours, vary with the group's interests and have included snow-tubing, local brewery tours, fat-tire biking and sleigh rides.
Travelers make new friends on the mountains and have fun together après ski. Traveling alone? SKI SOULS can find you a roommate!
This season's first trip (from January 20-26, 2019 toTelluride, Colorado) includes a 6-night stay at The Hotel Telluride, a boutique chalet in the historic downtown. Telluride's charming village preserves its origins as a mining town while the mountain offers over 2,000 acres of skiing for all abilities. Prices are $2,100 for a double shared room and $2,900 for a single room. https://skisouls.com/telluride-trip2019
SKI SOULS' second trip of the year takes place February 2-9, 2019 in Vail, Colorado. SKI SOULS guests stay for 7 nights at The Tivoli Lodge in the village of Vail, close to lifts, bars, and shops. The award-winning and family-run Tivoli hotel is less than a block away from Gondola One, the main access point to Vail mountain – 5,289 acres of skiable terrain including the legendary Back Bowls. Prices are $2,450 for a shared room and $3,450 for a private king room. https://skisouls.com/vail-trip2019
More on eTradeWire News
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Recognized as Daily Business Review On the Rise Honoree
- Drug Addiction Expert Launches 'Currency of Recovery'
- TrenData Posts Record Quarter and Completes $1.5 Million Fund Raise
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
The third trip is to Park City, Utah February 23-March 1, 2019. Guests will be staying at Park City Peaks Hotel for 6 nights, a short shuttle ride away from the town center and all lifts. Completely redone over the last year, the hotel stands out with its beautiful Art Deco inspired design, the chef-driven bar and restaurant Versante, and top fitness and spa facilities. Park City is America's largest ski and snowboard resort, with 7,300 acres of skiable terrain for every ability. With nonstop flights from all major cities to Salt Lake City and a short 35-minute ride to Park City, it's an easy trip. Prices are $2,100 for a double shared room and $2,950 for a single. https://skisouls.com/park-city-trip2019
The 2019 winter season ends at Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia from March 10-16. Guests enjoy 6 nights at the Crystal Lodge, a top-ranked boutique hotel in the heart of Whistler Village just steps from the lifts. Explore Whistler and Blackcomb mountains' 8,100 acres and three different villages during your spring stay while enjoying breathtaking terrain for all levels of skiing and snowboarding. Prices are $1,900 for a shared deluxe room and $2,900 for a single room. If you're a first-timer, SKI SOULS will get you started by including three days of group lessons! https://skisouls.com/whistler-blackcomb-trip2019
About SKI SOULS:
Bruce Berkman and Gundula Brattke were themselves solo skiers when they met and founded SKI SOULS. After trying a few group travel options, East Germany native Gundula decided to take things into her own hands. Her former careers in Germany's film industry and New York's fashion circles taught her a great deal about connecting people, creating unique group experiences, and keeping her eyes on every single detail involved. Her goal was and is to create a luxury first-class winter getaway for adults. As for Bruce, after decades of working long hours on Wall Street he decided to turn his favorite pastime activity into a business. His research obsession doesn't leave anything to chance and guarantees smooth travel experiences with each trip.
More on eTradeWire News
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
- My Personal Peripheral Neuropathy Story - At Amazon
Their goal is the same: to connect singles, friends and even couples that may ski on different levels to form new friendships and connections with skiers on the same level by providing a stress-free vacation. Solos and couples who have never skied are also welcome to bond with the group, take some lessons and enjoy activities. Each experience is individually personalized by scouting out all locations before planning for the group. Locations that make the cut include destinations with beautiful scenery, wonderful restaurants and plenty to do.
For more information or to book a trip, visithttps://skisouls.com/or call (833) SKI-SOULS.
For press inquiries, please contact Marie Assante, Assante Public Relations, 917-837-0755, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Future invests in Let's Enhance, an image enhancement SaaS
- AveryHess, Realtors® Introduces "Coming Soon" Feature to Award-Winning averyhess.com Website
- The Fibroid Foundation Celebrates Fibroid Awareness Month With Multiple Events
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea
- Piano School of NYC Announces New Board of Directors President and New Board Members