Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 581
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 207
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 192
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 189
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 181
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 131
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 129
Similar on eTradeWire
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's
- Tampa Upends Los Angeles In Six Games In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 World Series Simulation
- Floaties Swim School Partners With Hope Floats Foundation
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Story of Legendary LeMoyne-Owen College Coach Featured at the Indie Memphis Film Festival
- Sports journalist Sierra Nicole wants to help 'sports shy' women navigate sports through #SportsBae
- Champions for Philanthropy Launches New Athlete Resource Center
- Chicago's Goose Island Beer Company To Be Presenting Sponsor of La Vida Baseball's Being Guillén
- ISL Opens Season Friday Live On CBS Sports Network, Makes Network Debut on CBS Television Saturday
- VKTRY Launches Partnership with Three-time Major Winner Padraig Harrington
Street sports brand SkateHut revealed the tune to me the most played as part of it's Challenge Accepted Track of TikTok data set.
The video-sharing social network's rising popularity reached a crescendo earlier this year as bored Brits looked for ways to pass time during the Covid-19 induced lockdown.
After going viral with a TikTok post, which saw pro scooter rider Jordan Clark perform on SkateHut's counter to draw 2.2 million views, the skateboarding, scooter, and BMX bike specialists decided to delve deeper.
SkateHut analysed more than 282,700 videos and 114 tracks, to discover that Lose Control had been played more than 10 billion times — 10,098,154,807 — with Megan Thee Stallion's 'Savage' being played 9.6 billion times in second place.
'Wipe It Down', which rose to fame through the #wipeitdownchallenge, featured in TikTok videos on 4,861 occasions, making it the most used track on the social platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Wholesome Hair Co Releases Two New Natural Hair Growth Products
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Sock
Wipe It Down was played more than 5.6 billion times according to data that covers the last 12 months, with 21 per cent of shares coming from verified users.
The most shared song on the platform was 'Supalonely (feat. Gus Dapperton)' which was shared 21 million (21,077,405) times, while videos featuring 'Rockstar' by Dababy (feat. Roddy Rich) drew 1.5 billion (1,599,474,368) comments – 153 times more than the second-most commented on track, Lose Control, with 10,436,324 comments.
To read more about the SkateHut Challenge Accepted Tracks of TikTok, visit https://www.skatehut.co.uk/skatehut-challenge-accepted-tracks-of-tiktok
For more information on SkateHut visit https://www.skatehut.co.uk/
Notes to Editors
SkateHut was established in 2007 by Mark Johansen-Berg following a family holiday to Florida with his wife and three sons. When his eldest son spotted a pair of Heelys in one of the theme parks, he just had to have a pair! Upon arriving back to the UK, they realised that Heelys were nowhere to be seen. Mark and his family decided to do something about it.
More on eTradeWire News
- Web Polaroid, the next gen of digital photos and digital rights management
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
Skatehut has grown a lot since then, now stocking skateboards, scooters, skates, bikes, clothing, footwear and just about anything else skate related! SkateHut consists of three warehouses and three stores – SkateHut Halesowen, SkateHut Corby (Adrenaline Alley), and the newest addition, SkateHut Manchester, located in Graystone Action Sports Academy.
For more details:
Skatehut's website: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkateHut
Mediaworks' website: https://www.mediaworks.co.uk/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/mediaworksuk
Mediaworks' telephone: 0191 404 0100
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Private Placement Markets – Insurance Market to Expand to Include Life Settlement Funds
- Stumpy's Hatchet House Makes Its Way to Fort Worth
- CTEF Schedules First Certification Testing Event of 2021
- Night Of The Living Dead (2020 reissue)
- TVS Inspirational Network Adds Faith Based Classic TV Shows to Post Cable Network
- Asheville Tea Company Releases Holiday Blends & Festive Gift Boxes
- Peaceful Transfer Of Power Is American Way
- Infant Massage Therapy and Training in Holland Landing, East Gwillimbury
- Barcham Operational Business Services
- Leadership NEXT to spotlight nonprofit industry, volunteerism during Nov. 10 virtual program
- Whiskey Hill Brewing coming to Quincy Station
- Why You Need to Toss Your Scrubs & Buy New
- Jigsaw24 goes Greek to deliver Dolby Atmos studio
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- GD Rectifiers is awarded highly commended in the Electronics Industry Awards 2020
- Smart lifespaces key to unlocking 5G revenue potential
- Personalisation not dead, just evolving