Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 200
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 143
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- Painted Turnpike Arrives at WestWin Farms
- Preston Evans has a colossal four-day auction event planned for September 4th-7th in Byron, Georgia
- iLiveYouToo Partners are Helping Improve Live Audio Video Streaming Experiences for Artists & Venues
- NYC preschool announces 'Giveback Event' to give away free backpacks, back-to-school haircuts
- "The Love Hex or Nicest Flings in Mexico" screenplay wins Gold at Depth of Field Festival
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Bartender on Board Makes 'Georgia Safety Promise' to Follow COVID-19 Guidelines
- Virtual Chowder Run Registration Open for Walk, Run & Bike Challenge
- Annual #FaithpreneurWeekend2020 Virtually Conference
- Analog: The Art & History Of Reel-To-Reel Tape Recording - Releasing on DVD August 11, 2020
We hate to bark orders like this, but you simply have to join the huge nationwide Life in the Doghouse Watch Party June 27th, 2020. Whether you curl up on the sofa solo and stream it via Netflix, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play or Microsoft, or invite everyone you know to watch it all together, dog lovers everywhere are going to be participating. The online party features real time social media events, trivia questions, Danny and Ron LIVE, and opportunities to win some doggone great prizes!
So what's the big deal? Well, while the rest of us for the past decade have been walking, feeding, bathing and throwing the Frisbee to our dog, (or dogs), there were these two guys in South Carolina, Danny Robertshaw and Ron Danta, largely doing the same. Except, when we say "largely," we mean saving 10,000 rescue dogs over a period of 10 years, caring for them in their own home, and then finding forever homes for each of them. Life in the Doghouse chronicles these two amazing men, and we're celebrating their mission on June 27, 2020, with this huge watch party.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the online romance, IRL!
- 1,000% Uplift in Out Of Home!?
- Presidio Identity Aims to Eliminate Identity Theft, Financial Fraud with Innovative Trust and Iden
- Tennessee Nonprofit Provides Aid to State Military Families During COVID Pandemic
- State of Yucatán Joins 4 Mexican States to Promote "Mundo Maya Mexico"
"We didn't set out for the attention," says the Ron half of Danny & Ron's Rescue. "But we love animals, and after getting our feet wet in New Orleans in 2005—both figuratively and literally—while rescuing Hurricane Katrina dogs, our outreach just grew from there."
The attention grew first organically, then in the press, and now in a full-fledged movie! Join the party June 27, 2020, at 7pm via Netflix, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play or Microsoft.
Danny & Ron's Rescue
Danny & Ron began their rescue mission in 2005 after Hurricane Katrina left countless dogs homeless, and their outreach continued to rapidly grow from there. Today, Danny and Ron rescue puppy mill dogs, bait dogs used in dog fighting, abandoned dogs, abused dogs, and kill shelter dogs, many just minutes away from being euthanized. Their 501(c)(3) nonprofit also delivers pet food and supplies to the elderly living in poverty and helps subsidize veterinary bills.
More on eTradeWire News
- Reiki Level I Certification Classes with Energy of Serenity and Reiki Master Teacher, Donna McDine
- Exact Solar Named to 2020 List of Top Solar Contractors in North America
- Beacon Media + Marketing Recruits Fresh Reno Talent
- WalknTours, Boston's Coolest Walking Tours, Launches With 10 tours in the Heart of Beantown
- Adora Bright: Quality Child Care and Education in a Safe Environment
Danny and Ron bring these animals first into their own home because neglected and abused dogs, they say, recover and trust again much more successfully in a loving home. With help, they care for each and every one of their rescue dogs both physically and emotionally until they're ready to be saved. Currently, Danny and Ron have increased the "10,000 dogs saved" benchmark depicted in the movie to near 12,000.
For more information, visit lifeinthedoghousemovie.com.
The MS Factor
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Local Massage Business Refuses To Let Summer Go To The Dogs
- ILIA Aims to Aid Youth in Need of Mental Help During This Covid-19 Pandemic
- Love's and AscendTMS Team Up On TMS Software
- Uptown Gateway Developers applaud Detroit's Amazon and Multimodal Transit Center announcement
- Succulent Market Announces the Release of New Succulent Varieties Available for Sale
- UK A Levels versus International A Levels
- San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center welcomes our Community Engagement Manager, Lisa Consiglio
- Tips for Choosing the Right Gold Rope Chain and Pendant
- Jodi Huntoon promoted to marketing director for Stevens Construction
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Kansas City International Airport Adds Three BYD Buses
- Center Parc Credit Union Announces Naming-Rights Sponsorship for Georgia State Stadium
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—Inc. 5000
- Stratasys Platinum Channel Partner PADT Expands 3D Printing System Sales Into Texas to Meet the Growing Demand for Prototyping and End-Use Products
- EEBA & TEAM ZERO Align to Drive Demand for Zero Impact Homes
- SR for Black Voices, a retrospective of documentaries, streams online August 21-22
- eWorkOrders Named In Capterra's Top 20 Asset Tracking List
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Jason Poitras in Bloomington, IL
- Digisonics Partners with Pie Medical Imaging for Comprehensive Image Analysis and Reporting Solutions