Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 428
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 248
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 204
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 168
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 164
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 149
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 140
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 139
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 135
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- EZClaim Launches Its New Payment Processing Feature, EZClaimPay
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- Linlin Julia Qian Joins Blockchain of Things' Board of Directors
- Omnichain's Diane Sullivan Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Women in Supply Chain List
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- Dev Technology Earns First Place in GSA Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Challenge
- Career Communications Group's Courtney Taborn Receives New Title of Digital Marketing Manager
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
Burris joins Sionic from global vehicle manufacturer, General Motors (GM), where she was Sales and Dealer Customer Experience Program Execution Manager and previously, Commercial Operations Manager for Connected Vehicle Business Operations. In these positions, Burris focused on innovation, operational excellence and customer experience. She worked with executive leadership to reimagine how customers engage and interact with GM and create experiences that are best in the industry. Additionally, Burris ensured that new connected automotive products and services were properly vetted, and all readiness protocols were in place for pilots and launches.
More on eTradeWire News
- Independent Presidential Candidate visits African American youth organization while in Philadelphia
- Criminal Defense Attorney Daniel T. Geherin Discusses "Probable Cause Conference" in Michigan
- Feature Florida Partnerships launches "Create it Here!"
- Center Valley Dentists Offering Dental Implants, Dental Crowns, and Other Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fort Myers financial advisor receives recognition for philanthropy
"I'm so happy to join the Sionic team and bring my experience and passion to the customer experience for the ULink (https://sionicmobile.com/) service," Burris said. "It's exciting to give customers simple and innovative ways to engage with their favorite brands, whether they are in their vehicle, at home or on the go with their mobile devices."
While at General Motors, Burris helped pioneer and successfully launch AtYourService (AYS), a digital merchant offers platform, in the RemoteLink and MyBrand mobile apps. She also played a pivotal role in the launch and management of Marketplace, the industry's first in-vehicle commerce platform, where she managed creating and testing content necessary for drivers to make on-demand purchases. Finally, within Marketplace, Burris helped launch the industry's first fully embedded fuel payment and loyalty experience with Shell and Exxon Mobil. She later supported pilots and launches for the Alexa skill remote vehicle commands; Amazon Key, in-vehicle package delivery; and Fuel On-Demand.
More on eTradeWire News
- Three unique home office styles to show off your personality
- Check Out This 2015 Grey Honda Accord!
- New class of aspirational jigsaw puzzles infuses self-improvement into entertainment
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
"We are thrilled to have Erica join our leadership team," said Ronald Herman, Founder and CEO of Sionic. "Having worked with Erica for several years, I have great respect for her professionalism, leadership and extensive industry knowledge and experience. The entire Sionic team looks forward to her advancing ULink even further in this exciting, next chapter of our venture."
Atlanta-based Sionic is a leading provider of connected commerce services, leveraging alliances with partners to drive more consumers to offline retail clients' locations. Whether through search, apps, and devices consumers use every day at home, in their vehicle, and on mobile, our ULink™ service makes it convenient to buy nearby. Visit www.SionicMobile.com (https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/5llNC82oZXIxYvmHzH-ty?domain=sionicmobile.com).
Anna Stanley/Catherine Laws
- Tulsa Avon - The Look Good Feel Good Store!
- Call for Submissions: Black Artists Submit Your Work for 'Love is War' Exhibit
- My Story, My Choice: Overcoming
- Experience The Canine Creations of "Dog Artist" Skip Hartzell
- Adding Personal Injury Protection To Your Auto Insurance
- Senses Vegan Comfort Food is Creating Culinary Excellence in Norfolk...one vegan dish at a time
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- Black Entrepreneur Rafiq Wadi Launches "Ticket To Destiny" App Franchise Opportunity & Auction
- Historic State Theatre Brings Stevie Nicks to Boyertown, Pennsylvania
- How Janitorial Services Can Elevate Any Business
- Professional Background Screening Association Announces 2020-21 Board and Council Leadership
- Blaqq Production Wins Their First Award for their First Project
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Churches And Communities Unite To Pray Over Schools For Second We Pray San Diego Gathering
- Astoria Knights FC Announces Youth Academy Expansion and Community Development Platform
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Mick Strawn and Jeremy Brown to co-direct The House In The Pines
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- D & G Collins Enterprises, Inc awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Attorney Andrea Davis Opens Regional Law Firm