Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 167
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 157
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 143
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 111
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meditation Hacks If You Can't Sit Still
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Money Twitter - Want to Make Money on Twitter?
- Alex Hormozi Reviews - Is This Guy Full of It!?
- Done for You Services Review - is This A Viable Option for You?
- Namify Launches a Premium Clothing Brand Name Generator Tool
- Newly Released Virtual Assistant Training Course Could Help Moms All Over the Country Start and Grow
And how can someone use this technology to actually make money online?
First, let's define deep fakes.
Deep fakes are synthetic media in which a person in an existing image or video is replaced with someone else's likeness.
Deepfakes use deep learning artificial intelligence to replace the likeness of one person with another in video and other digital media. There are concerns that deep fake technology can be used to create fake news and misleading counterfeit videos.
The main machine learning methods used to create deep fakes are based on deep learning and involve training generative neural network architectures, such as autoencoders or generative adversarial networks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ribbons and Bows: New Art Exhibit at Priscilla Fowler Fine Art
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- BizTechReports Features Insights from ABI Research, Gartner and Strategy Analytics
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
There are several benefits to deep fake technology.
This process can save editing time in film production.
These include being able to go back and change the dialogue in a video or movie without the need for a reshooting.
Entire videos can be created just by selecting from a menu of presenters and entering the script.
Deceased actors Peter Cushing and Carrie Fisher were both brought back to life for Star Wars movies.
Visitors to The Dali Museum in St Petersburg Florida get a rare treat. They are greeted by a life-sized screen video of the great Spanish surrealist Salvador Dali.
A UK-based charity used deep fake technology to create a video of David Beckham delivering an anti-malaria message in nine languages.
And AI avatars are being used in corporate training videos.
During the pandemic, many studios halted filming.
Click link below to listen to the podcast episode.
- Our Loving Pet: Give Your Pet All The Love And Attention With Premium Pet Products
- Resilience, A New Online Exhibition
- Storage And Organization: Get Organized With Premium Home And Office Organization Options
- PRA Group Donates $100,000 to the Foodbank's BackPack Program
- Michael Dowden Speaking at Cincinnati Software Craftsmanship Meetup
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. Imagines a Better FUTURE with Smithsonian's First Large-Scale Exploration Exhibit
- Del Amo Construction Brings New Life to K-12 Educational Spaces Across Southern California
- Panel of International Jurists Render Verdict that U.S. is Guilty of Genocide
- Discovery Road Season One Episode One Is Now Available
- NCMPR's District 1 "Shoring Up Success' conference connects college communicators across the NE
- GBKSOFT Shares Top 3 CRM Development Trends to Follow in 2021
- Seniors Should Review Medicare Star Ratings Recommends Association
- Charity "Wins" With Judaica Jewelry, Sports Too
- 4 Things To Keep In Mind When Selling Your Home
- WindWord Group Publishing & Media Releases New Audiobook
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise