Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 167
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 157
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 143
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 111
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meditation Hacks If You Can't Sit Still
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Money Twitter - Want to Make Money on Twitter?
- Alex Hormozi Reviews - Is This Guy Full of It!?
- Done for You Services Review - is This A Viable Option for You?
- Namify Launches a Premium Clothing Brand Name Generator Tool
- Newly Released Virtual Assistant Training Course Could Help Moms All Over the Country Start and Grow
But then what?
Everyone was initially excited about advertising on Facebook because "everybody" is there.
But the advertising rates have soared through the roof!
It is almost impossible for the "newbie" to gain traction there (unless they can spend $10 or more per click).
The truth is that when someone has an urgent problem they don't search for solutions on Facebook (or Instagram)!
They start their search with Google or YouTube.
In our Single Operated Newsletter, we reveal how to increase visitor conversion based on these proven insights.
1) Your offering should tackle a real problem (hint: these problems are usually in the Health, Wealth, or Relationship (Love) categories).
More on eTradeWire News
- Ribbons and Bows: New Art Exhibit at Priscilla Fowler Fine Art
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- BizTechReports Features Insights from ABI Research, Gartner and Strategy Analytics
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
2) Keep the article or video short (yes, this flies in the face of conventional wisdom).
3) STOP trying to "book a call". For heaven's sake, people aren't stupid! They know, despite what you say to the contrary, your "high ticket" salesperson is just itching to get their hooks in 'em.
Instead, make the facts, data, and insights so compelling that the visitor wants to take a closer look! (Yeah, no one is teaching this either).
Want to discover why our subscribers pay good money to learn these insights (and many more each week)?
Now you can get our Single Operated Newsletter when you join AffiliateMuse.Com at no additional cost.
Click the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Our Loving Pet: Give Your Pet All The Love And Attention With Premium Pet Products
- Resilience, A New Online Exhibition
- Storage And Organization: Get Organized With Premium Home And Office Organization Options
- PRA Group Donates $100,000 to the Foodbank's BackPack Program
- Michael Dowden Speaking at Cincinnati Software Craftsmanship Meetup
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. Imagines a Better FUTURE with Smithsonian's First Large-Scale Exploration Exhibit
- Del Amo Construction Brings New Life to K-12 Educational Spaces Across Southern California
- Panel of International Jurists Render Verdict that U.S. is Guilty of Genocide
- Discovery Road Season One Episode One Is Now Available
- NCMPR's District 1 "Shoring Up Success' conference connects college communicators across the NE
- GBKSOFT Shares Top 3 CRM Development Trends to Follow in 2021
- Seniors Should Review Medicare Star Ratings Recommends Association
- Charity "Wins" With Judaica Jewelry, Sports Too
- 4 Things To Keep In Mind When Selling Your Home
- WindWord Group Publishing & Media Releases New Audiobook
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise