Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 202
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 124
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 119
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Money Twitter - Want to Make Money on Twitter?
- Alex Hormozi Reviews - Is This Guy Full of It!?
- Done for You Services Review - is This A Viable Option for You?
- Namify Launches a Premium Clothing Brand Name Generator Tool
- Newly Released Virtual Assistant Training Course Could Help Moms All Over the Country Start and Grow
- Co-Work Space in Carson City, Nevada
Another common trait of successful people is that they tend to zig while others (the rest of the world) are zagging.
In his book: The 10X Rule he makes the statement that:
"...you must be willing to work 10 times harder (10X) than everyone else. He says that you should approach success as a duty, obligation, and responsibility."
What is the 10X rule?
To be successful, you need 10X more effort and commitment than the average person. That is the assumption behind the 10X rule. Success needs a grander mindset than most people have. If you are not yet successful, you have reason to suspect both your actions and thoughts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
He talks about common mistakes that people make when setting goals. A few of them include:
1) Mistargeting. Setting objectives that are too low.
2) Severely underestimating. It often takes more energy, time, and money than people are willing to spend.
3) Spending too much time competing. You must dominate your marketplace.
4) Underestimating the amount of adversity. There will always be more problems than anticipated.
Grant Cardone on Success:
"Success is not something that happens to you; it is something that happens because of you and because of the actions that you take."
"People who assume the position of the victim will never be secure—simply because they elect to turn over responsibility to another party and because they never elect to know for themselves what they can do."
One of the more interesting insights was Grant's stance on decision-making. He says...
More on eTradeWire News
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
- Beautyforever Hair Halloween Sale: Up to 58% Off
"Decision requires action!"
The most powerful way to shape our lives comes from our ability to make decisions and take action. If we want to direct our lives we need to consciously make decisions that will ensure we take the best actions. The decisions you make today will shape your future.
One of the more fascinating discoveries that I made about Grant Cardone is that he is a Scientologist. In an interview, he even stated that Scientology helped him to accelerate his life.
And finally, Grant believes that:
"Limiting the success that you desire is a violation of the 10X Rule."
If you want a pathway that can help you get closer to your financial goals click on the link below:
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- 46th Annual Saturn Awards Hosted at L.A. Marriott Burbank Hotel
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security
- Detroit Sewn Launches New Option for American Made Hoodies
- Huffines Communities Breaks Ground on Solterra, Mesquite's Largest Community
- Leadership NEXT networking social Nov. 9 to provide pre-session legislation update
- Writer of Marvel Comics' 'The Punisher' Depicts Cops as Heroes in Brand New Graphic Novel
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- NASCAR's Anthony Alfredo's Secret To A Quick Escape From Car Fire
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Hosts Ribbon Cutting for New HardKore Athletic Performance Center
- The English-Speaking Union of the United States announces Dr. Quinn Peeper as new Chairman
- Priority Marketing hires Payton Richárd as marketing coordinator
- Preston Adams Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- West Chester Elks Lodge 853 Award 2021 Scholarship
- Provender Partners Acquires 570K-SF Temperature Controlled Building in Manteno, IL for $30 Million
- Jewish Federation of Greater Naples announces its annual community-wide Chanukah celebration Nov. 29
- Families of World War II Veterans Holds 2021 Fundraising Golf Tournament
- Operation Tango Romeo is pleased to announce its Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) Recovery Podcast is