Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 180
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 160
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 135
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rock Guitarist Shares Secret To Making Playing Guitar Fast Easier
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- The Dead Electrics Announces New Indie/Alt-Rock Music EP Out Mid-July
- 'Music Meets The Boardroom' Podcast Debuts, Exploring Entrepreneurship within the New Music Industry
- For Summer Reading and Singing...Treat yourself to a poem called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- To Us Below debut "Fear Connected" Music Video
- The Fertile Void Podcast returns for Season Two, The Coveted Silk
- Does it really matter who makes the music? Can an "anonymous artist" ever catch on?
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release EDM Remix of 'No Pressure'
- Corinne Cook Supports Gold Star Families With New Single And Lyric Video "Seven White Stars"
Audio Curator for Joseph Gordon-Levitt's production company hitRECord, through which his songs The Spaces Between and Of The Future were produced for the Emmy Award-winning TV series Hit Record on TV, Spaceship's work has graced everything from music playlists to TV comericals, with his musical contributions included in campaigns for LG, Samsung, and the U.S. National Park Service.
Joining him on stage was Highland Kites drummer, Neil Brigs, and Nashville local musician Nicholas Jay on bass.
First up on the Storytellers Hideaway Farm & Museum main stage, was a Spaceship original song, his recently released single Overcome, a folksy rock piece with lyrics about finding oneself in adversity, "Overcome / Get a hold of yourself / Drive out the demons / But what are you / Without a foe?"
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
Next, Spaceship called up his wife, filmmaker Koura Linda, from the audience, to perform their take on the well known Johnny-and-June cover of Bob Dylan's It Ain't Me, Babe.
This was followed by another Spaceship original, the aforementioned The Spaces Between featuring his timeless lyrics: "I never cared / About the words / It was the spaces between them / That I heard."
While his set was originally planned to be a quick 3-song sampling, the response to his performance was resounding and resulted in a solo-song encore, where Spaceship alone with his guitar sang a soulful cover of Lead Belly's Goodnight, Irene.
Spaceship's most recent EP, Wake Up, is available on most streaming platforms. You can follow his music on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/iamspaceship/ and access early previews, special downloads and other behind-the-scenes on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/spaceship
Space Dream Productions
- Bayou City Hemp Company Completes Acquisition of Rapidly Expanding Dallas-Based CBD Company LeafLife Wellness
- Mizner's Food & Beverage Manager Teaches FSU Students Wine Service Is More Than Order Taking – It's Creating An Experience
- Waterside Productions Announces Ellis Barros's New Book "Mr. McPat's Journey to Stapville"
- Newcastle dealership among the best for Motability care
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos
- Jon Zander promoted to senior project manager at Stevens Construction
- Leadership NEXT to discuss business recovery during July 14 virtual program
- Messina Captor Films Submits Harry Shearer and Judith Owen to Emmy® 2020 For Your Consideration Campaign
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Adds Shutter Brothers to Growing Client List
- Psi Lending Announces Sales Division Expansion
- New motivational book shares creative and innovation approaches: A WORLD OF CREATIVITY
- AccrueMe™ Explains Why They Invest in Amazon Sellers
- An Olympic Dream Deferred by COVID-19
- EXACTA Corp. Moves to Milwaukee County Research Park
- a new book Caught in the Middle:Trying To Be a Sane Christian in an Extreme World
- Association Releases Ohio Medicare Supplement Insurance Costs
- CRAFT PROSPECT will lead a Consortium to Explore CubeSat Augmented Quantum Key Distribution Services
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Steve Gamache to Director of Client Services
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Explains the Importance of Building Relationships with Suppliers
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup